MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Miley (L) COL: Seabold (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Colorado Rockies (11-20) will vie for their fourth straight victory when they host the Milwaukee Brewers (18-12) on Thursday at 3:10 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The Brewers are listed as -149 favorites to stop the streak, while the Rockies are +127 underdogs to keep their momentum. Wade Miley will get the ball for Milwaukee while Colorado will counter with Connor Seabold.
Brewers vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 18 offense in MLB action scoring 4.4 runs per game (131 total runs).
- The Brewers rank 19th in MLB action with 33 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Milwaukee’s .239 batting average ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 18th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .318.
- Milwaukee ranks 19th in MLB with a .385 slugging percentage.
- The Rockies rank 24th in the majors with 125 total runs scored this season.
- Colorado’s 26 home runs rank 25th in Major League Baseball.
- The Rockies rank 14th in MLB with a .252 team batting average.
- Colorado has the 20th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.313).
- Fueled by 92 extra-base hits, the Rockies rank 18th in MLB with a .391 slugging percentage this season.
Brewers vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won six of the 13 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (46.2%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -149 or shorter, Milwaukee has gone 2-5 (28.6%).
- The Brewers have a 59.8% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Milwaukee has played in 20 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total eight times (8-12-0).
- The Brewers are 9-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Rockies have entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won six, or 35.3%, of those games.
- Colorado has entered 13 games this season as the underdog by +127 or more and is 4-9 in those contests.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 44.1% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in six of its 20 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 8-12-0 ATS in their 20 games with a spread this season.
|Wade Miley (MIL)||Pitcher||Connor Seabold (COL)|
|3 – 1||W/L||0 – 0|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with eight and runs batted in with 21.
- Of all MLB hitters, Tellez ranks 84th in batting average, 71st in on-base percentage, and 17th in slugging.
- Tellez enters this game on a six-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .368.
- Willy Adames has 24 hits and an OBP of .328 to go with a slugging percentage of .398 this season.
- Adames is 52nd in homers and 72nd in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Brian Anderson has 25 hits this season and a slash line of .245/.319/.441.
- Christian Yelich has collected 25 hits this season and has an OBP of .320. He’s slugging .345 on the year.
- Yelich will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .176 over the course of his last five outings.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .275 with seven doubles, three home runs and 14 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Blackmon is 115th in home runs and 195th in RBI.
- Kris Bryant has four doubles, four home runs and 10 walks while hitting .299.
- Bryant currently ranks 79th in home runs and 165th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Bryant has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .278 with a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- Elias Diaz leads the Rockies with a team-high batting average of .337.
- Diaz has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
- C.J. Cron has shown off his power as he paces his team with six home runs and 16 RBI.
- Cron enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .389 with four doubles, a home run, three walks and six RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!