MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, August 7, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (-111)||O 8.5 (-107)||-238|
|Rockies||+1.5 (-105)||U 8.5 (-117)||+198|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Peralta (R) COL: Lambert (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (60-53) are favorites (-238) on the moneyline when they take on the Colorado Rockies (44-67) Monday at 8:10 PM ET, live on BSWI. Freddy Peralta gets the starting nod for Milwaukee while Peter Lambert is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
Brewers vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 23rd-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.2 runs per game (474 total).
- The Brewers are 22nd in MLB action with 116 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the fourth-worst batting average in MLB (.233).
- The Brewers are 24th in MLB with a .312 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee is slugging .376, the third-lowest average in MLB.
- The Rockies have scored the 22nd-most runs in the league this season with 479 (4.3 per game).
- Colorado’s 108 home runs rank 24th in Major League Baseball.
- The Rockies rank 14th in MLB with a .252 team batting average.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .313 this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 18th in the majors with a .402 team slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won 29 of the 54 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (53.7%).
- Milwaukee has gone 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -238 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Brewers a 70.4% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has played in 94 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 39 times (39-55-0).
- The Brewers have put together a 43-54-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Rockies have won 37 out of the 89 games, or 41.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Colorado has entered 16 games this season as the underdog by +198 or more and is 1-15 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 33.6% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 39 of its 94 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies are 48-46-0 against the spread this season.
|Freddy Peralta (MIL)||Pitcher||Peter Lambert (COL)|
|7 – 8||W/L||2 – 2|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich is batting .287 with 64 RBI, both of which rank first among Milwaukee hitters this season.
- Among batters in baseball, Yelich is 70th in home runs and 36th in RBI.
- Carlos Santana is batting .230 with an OBP of .313 and a slugging percentage of .406 this season.
- Santana ranks 88th in homers and 60th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Santana will look to extend his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .227 with one homer.
- William Contreras has collected 97 base hits, an OBP of .348 and a slugging percentage of .447 this season.
- Willy Adames is slugging .376 this season, with a team-best 17 homers while driving in 48 runs.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon has a team-high 19 home runs and 58 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, McMahon’s home run total puts him 34th, and his RBI total ranks 54th.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .245 with 23 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 43 walks.
- Profar is 217th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 157th in RBI.
- Profar brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .273 with two doubles, three walks and an RBI.
- Elias Diaz leads the Rockies with a team-best batting average of .274.
- Ezequiel Tovar has 24 doubles, three triples, 10 home runs and 16 walks while hitting .253.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!