MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 24, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+125)||O 8.5 (-126)||-161|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-147)||U 8.5 (-101)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Rea (R) DET: Boyd (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (15-7) and Brian Anderson (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-161) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Detroit Tigers (7-13) on Monday at 7:40 PM ET on BSWI. Colin Rea will get the ball for Milwaukee while Detroit will counter with Matthew Boyd.
Brewers vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 9 offense in baseball scoring 4.9 runs per game (108 total runs).
- The Brewers are ninth in MLB play with 27 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Milwaukee is eighth in MLB with a .255 batting average.
- The Brewers’ .333 on-base percentage ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- Milwaukee’s .408 slugging percentage is 13th in MLB.
- The Tigers are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking last with just 60 total runs (3.0 per game) this season.
- Detroit ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 15 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .209 this season, which ranks last among MLB teams.
- Detroit is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 29th with an OBP of .273.
- The Tigers rank last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .323 this season.
Brewers vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have compiled a 3-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Milwaukee has played as moneyline favorites of -161 or shorter in just two games this season, which it lost both.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Brewers’ implied win probability is 61.7%.
- Milwaukee has played in 12 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total seven times (7-5-0).
- The Brewers have covered 58.3% of their games this season, going 7-5-0 against the spread.
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 12 games this season and won five (41.7%) of those contests.
- Detroit is 1-5 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +137 or more on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have a 42.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Detroit have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in four of 12 chances this season.
- The Tigers are 9-3-0 against the spread in their 12 chances this season.
|Colin Rea (MIL)||Pitcher||Matthew Boyd (DET)|
|0 – 0||W/L||0 – 1|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Willy Adames is batting .272 with four home runs and 13 RBI for Milwaukee this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Adames is 67th in batting average, 49th in on-base percentage, and 58th in slugging.
- Anderson is a key run producer for Milwaukee with a .280 average, five homers and 18 RBI.
- Anderson ranks 17th in homers and 12th in RBI this season.
- Anderson enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .222 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with seven. He’s driven in 17 runs and is slugging .551.
- Christian Yelich is batting .250 with an OBP of .333 and a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
- Yelich is batting .389 with one homer over the course of his last five outings. He also comes into Monday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson paces the Tigers with 10 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Torkelson ranks 111th in home runs and 93rd in RBI.
- Kerry Carpenter’s three home runs lead his team.
- Among all MLB batters, Carpenter is 75th in homers and 232nd in RBI.
- Nick Maton has put up a team-best three home runs.
- Javier Baez is batting .203 with three doubles and five walks.
- Baez has hit safely in eight games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .278 with three doubles, three walks and seven RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!