MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (-102)||O 8.5 (-105)||-222|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-114)||U 8.5 (-120)||+185|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Peralta (R) DET: Lorenzen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (15-9) stumble into Wednesday’s matchup with the Detroit Tigers (9-13) looking to break a three-game losing streak. The contest starts at 1:40 PM ET on BSWI with the Brewers listed as -222 favorites to right the ship. Milwaukee’s Freddy Peralta and Detroit’s Michael Lorenzen have been named the starters for this contest.
Brewers vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers rank 12th in runs scored with 113, 4.7 per game.
- The Brewers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB action with 30 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the 14th-ranked batting average in the majors (.247).
- The Brewers’ .324 on-base percentage ranks 15th in MLB.
- Milwaukee is 15th in MLB, slugging .402.
- The Tigers have scored the fewest runs in the league this season with just 68 (3.1 per game).
- Detroit ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 17 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .216 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Detroit is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 29th with an OBP of .281.
- The Tigers rank last in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .329 this season.
Brewers vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have put together a 3-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Milwaukee has ynot played as moneyline favorites of -222 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Brewers a 68.9% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has played in 14 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total seven times (7-7-0).
- The Brewers are 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Tigers have been the underdog 14 times and won seven, or 50%, of those games.
- Detroit has a record of 1-2 in games where bookmakers have it as underdogs of at least +185 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have a 35.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total in four of its 14 chances.
- The Tigers are 11-3-0 against the spread this season.
|Freddy Peralta (MIL)||Pitcher||Michael Lorenzen (DET)|
|2 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs (eight) and runs batted in (18) this season while batting .230.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Tellez is fifth in home runs and 16th in RBI.
- Willy Adames has 22 hits and an OBP of .371 to go with a slugging percentage of .442 this season.
- Adames is 48th in home runs and 50th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Brian Anderson is among the top hitters for Milwaukee with a .265 average, five homers and 18 RBI.
- Christian Yelich is batting .237 with an OBP of .317 and a slugging percentage of .366 this season.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson has four doubles, two home runs and six walks while batting .229.
- Torkelson ranks 123rd in home runs and 83rd in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Nick Maton’s four home runs and 12 runs batted in both lead his team.
- Maton is 48th in home runs and 65th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Javier Baez has four doubles and six walks while hitting .234.
- Baez heads into this game on a 10-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is batting .378 with four doubles, three walks and seven RBI.
- Kerry Carpenter has put his power on display as he paces his team with four home runs.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!