MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (-181)||O 7.5 (-109)||-109|
|Astros||+1.5 (+153)||U 7.5 (-116)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) HOU: Javier (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (25-21) and Houston Astros (27-19) meet Monday at American Family Field, starting at 7:40 PM ET on BSWI. The Brewers are -109 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Astros are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +153 odds. Corbin Burnes will get the ball for Milwaukee while Houston will counter with Cristian Javier.
Brewers vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 23rd-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.2 runs per game (193 total).
- The Brewers average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 13th in MLB play with 56 total home runs.
- Milwaukee’s .239 batting average ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 20th in MLB with a .314 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee ranks 19th in MLB, slugging .391.
- The Astros have scored the 19th-most runs in the league this season with 201 (4.4 per game).
- Houston has hit 40 homers this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Astros’ .245 batting average ranks 15th in the league this season.
- Houston has an OBP of .315 this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Fueled by 122 extra-base hits, the Astros rank 24th in MLB with a .378 slugging percentage this season.
Brewers vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have put together a 10-10 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Milwaukee has a 10-10 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -109 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Brewers’ implied win probability is 52.2%.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 17 times this season for a 17-19-0 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have a 15-20-0 record against the spread this season (covering 42.9% of the time).
- The Astros have been underdogs in 11 games this season and won eight (72.7%) of those contests.
- Houston has a record of 7-3 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least -106 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 51.5% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total in 15 of its 35 chances.
- The Astros are 16-17-0 against the spread this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Cristian Javier (HOU)|
|4 – 3||W/L||4 – 1|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee with a batting average of .258. He’s also hit seven home runs with 24 RBI.
- Yelich ranks 49th in homers and 59th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Yelich is batting .278 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a two-game hitting streak.
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with 11 and runs batted in with 25.
- Tellez is 11th in baseball in homers, and 48th in RBI.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in RBI with 25 while batting .212 with eight home runs.
- Adames will look to add one more to his three-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .200 with one homer.
- Brian Anderson leads Milwaukee in runs batted in (25) this season. He’s batting .240 while slugging .427.
- Anderson will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .214 with two homers in his last five outings.
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez has accumulated a team-best 10 home runs and 41 runs batted in.
- Alvarez’s home run total ranks 21st in the big leagues, and he is third in RBI.
- Alvarez has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .300 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Kyle Tucker is hitting .276 with nine doubles, seven home runs and 23 walks.
- Tucker is 49th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 15th in RBI.
- Alex Bregman has five doubles, a triple, six home runs and 27 walks while batting .218.
- Jeremy Pena has 10 doubles, a triple, six home runs and seven walks while batting .247.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!