MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 12, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
|Brewers||-1.5 (+123)||O 8.5 (-140)||-161|
|Royals||+1.5 (-144)||U 8.5 (+110)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) KC: Taylor (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Kansas City Royals (12-27) will look to Michael Massey, with homers in two straight games, to pull off an upset win over the Milwaukee Brewers (20-17) Friday at American Family Field. The Brewers are -161 moneyline favorites for the game, which starts at 8:10 PM ET live on Apple TV+. Corbin Burnes will get the ball for Milwaukee while Kansas City will counter with Josh Taylor.
Brewers vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 19 offense in baseball scoring 4.4 runs per game (161 total runs).
- The Brewers rank 12th in MLB action with 43 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Milwaukee’s .239 batting average ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 20th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .314.
- Milwaukee is 19th in MLB, slugging .386.
- The Royals have scored 163 runs (4.2 per game) this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Kansas City’s 38 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Royals have a team batting average of .239 this season, which ranks 18th among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .302 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- Fueled by 119 extra-base hits, the Royals rank 16th in MLB with a .396 slugging percentage this season.
Brewers vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have a 7-9 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 43.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -161 or shorter, Milwaukee has a record of 1-4 (20%).
- The Brewers have an implied moneyline win probability of 61.7% in this contest.
- Milwaukee has played in 27 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-14-0).
- The Brewers are 11-16-0 ATS this season.
- The Royals have entered the game as underdogs 23 times this season and won eight, or 34.8%, of those games.
- Kansas City is 3-10 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +137 or more on the moneyline.
- The Royals have a 42.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the total in 14 of its 25 chances.
- The Royals are 13-14-0 ATS in their 27 games with a spread this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Josh Taylor (KC)|
|3 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with 10 and runs batted in with 23.
- Of all hitters in baseball, Tellez’s home run total places him sixth and his RBI tally ranks him 30th.
- Willy Adames is a key run producer for Milwaukee with a .230 average, seven homers and 23 RBI.
- Adames is 29th in home runs and 30th in RBI in the bigs.
- Christian Yelich has collected 33 base hits, an OBP of .323 and a slugging percentage of .355 this season.
- Brian Anderson has 30 hits and an OBP of .319 to go with a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino leads the Royals with seven home runs while racking up a team-high batting average of .290.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Pasquantino ranks 29th in homers and 57th in RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is hitting .228 with five doubles, four triples, six home runs and nine walks.
- Witt Jr. currently ranks 50th in homers and 120th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Salvador Perez has put up a team-best seven home runs and 21 runs batted in.
- Edward Olivares is hitting .245 with six doubles, two triples, three home runs and eight walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!