MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+120)||O 9.5 (-117)||-166|
|Royals||+1.5 (-140)||U 9.5 (-107)||+141|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Rea (R) KC: Lyles (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (22-17) will look to Christian Yelich, who is coming off a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Kansas City Royals (12-29) Sunday at 2:10 PM ET on BSWI. The Brewers are -166 favorites for the contest, according to oddsmakers. Colin Rea takes the mound for Milwaukee while Jordan Lyles is Kansas City’s starter for the contest.
Brewers vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 20th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.4 runs per game (170 total).
- The Brewers average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 12th in MLB play with 46 total home runs.
- Milwaukee ranks 16th in MLB with a .242 batting average.
- The Brewers rank 17th in MLB with a .318 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee is 19th in baseball with a .390 slugging percentage.
- The Royals have scored the 22nd-most runs in the league this season with 167 (4.1 per game).
- Kansas City ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 40 home runs.
- The Royals’ .236 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .300 this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- Fueled by 125 extra-base hits, the Royals rank 16th in MLB with a .393 slugging percentage this season.
Brewers vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won 50% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (9-9).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -166 or shorter, Milwaukee has a 3-4 record (winning 42.9% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Brewers a 62.4% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has played in 29 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-16-0).
- The Brewers have covered only 39.3% of their games this season, going 11-17-0 ATS.
- This season, the Royals have been the underdog 25 times and won eight, or 32%, of those games.
- Kansas City is 2-12 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +141 or more on the moneyline.
- The Royals have a 41.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Kansas City have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 14 of 27 chances this season.
- The Royals have an ATS record of 14-14-0 in 28 games with a spread this season.
|Colin Rea (MIL)||Pitcher||Jordan Lyles (KC)|
|0 – 3||W/L||0 – 6|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Yelich is batting .255 with six home runs and 21 RBI for Milwaukee this season.
- Yelich ranks 57th in baseball in homers, and 50th in RBI.
- Yelich enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .375 with two homers.
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with 10 and runs batted in with 23.
- Tellez ranks seventh in homers and 33rd in RBI this season.
- Tellez will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .222 with one homer.
- Willy Adames is among the top hitters for Milwaukee with a .225 average, seven homers and 23 RBI.
- Brian Anderson has 33 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Anderson enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .222.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino is hitting .276 with 13 doubles, seven home runs and 20 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Pasquantino is 36th in home runs and 72nd in RBI.
- Salvador Perez has hit eight home runs with 22 runs batted in while batting .295. Those stats are all team-highs.
- Perez currently ranks 21st in homers and 39th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Perez takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .421 with two doubles, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .228 with six doubles, four triples, six home runs and nine walks.
- Edward Olivares is hitting .237 with six doubles, two triples, three home runs and nine walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!