MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, April 28, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+141)||O 9.5 (+103)||-142|
|Angels||+1.5 (-166)||U 9.5 (-131)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Miley (L) LAA: Anderson (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Los Angeles Angels (14-12) roll into Friday’s matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers (16-9) looking to extend a three-game winning streak. The contest starts at 8:10 PM ET on BSWI with the Brewers listed as -142 favorites on the moneyline to stop the Angels’ streak. Milwaukee’s Wade Miley and Los Angeles’ Tyler Anderson have been named the starters for this contest.
Brewers vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers rank 14th in runs scored with 119, 4.8 per game.
- The Brewers average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 10th in MLB play with 32 total home runs.
- Milwaukee ranks 15th in the majors with a .247 batting average.
- The Brewers rank 14th in baseball with a .325 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee ranks 15th in MLB with a .406 slugging percentage.
- The Angels have scored 139 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- Los Angeles has hit 35 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Angels have a team batting average of .252 this season, which ranks 11th among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles has an on-base percentage of .335 this season, which ranks sixth in baseball.
- The Angels rank 10th in the majors with a .424 team slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline eight total times this season. They’ve finished 4-4 in those games.
- Milwaukee has gone 2-4 (winning just 33.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -142 or shorter.
- The Brewers have a 58.7% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total seven times this season for a 7-8-0 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have gone 8-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Angels have been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of +121 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Angels, based on the moneyline, is 45.2%.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in six of 15 chances this season.
- The Angels have an ATS record of 7-8-0 in 15 games with a spread this season.
|Wade Miley (MIL)||Pitcher||Tyler Anderson (LAA)|
|3 – 1||W/L||1 – 0|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .231 this season with a team-high eight home runs.
- Of all batters in MLB, Tellez’s home run total ranks him fifth and his RBI tally places him 18th.
- Tellez is batting .188 with two homers during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Brian Anderson leads Milwaukee in batting average (.276) and runs batted in (20) this season while also slugging five homers.
- Among all MLB hitters, Brian Anderson is 25th in home runs and 13th in RBI.
- Willy Adames is slashing .247/.361/.427 this season for the Brewers.
- Christian Yelich has 22 hits and an OBP of .321 to go with a slugging percentage of .354 this season.
Angels Key Hitters
- Hunter Renfroe paces the Angels with seven home runs and 20 runs batted in.
- Renfroe ranks sixth in home runs and 13th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Renfroe enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .350 with two doubles, three home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Shohei Ohtani has four doubles, a triple, six home runs and 11 walks while hitting .278.
- Ohtani is 16th overall in homers and 27th in RBI this year.
- Ohtani heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .381 with two doubles, a triple, two home runs and six RBI.
- Mike Trout has a team-best batting average of .305.
- Taylor Ward is hitting .224 with two doubles, three home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!