MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+143)||O 8.5 (-103)||-142|
|Angels||+1.5 (-169)||U 8.5 (-123)||+121|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) LAA: Detmers (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (17-9) are favorites (-142) on the moneyline when they square off against the Los Angeles Angels (14-13) Saturday at 7:10 PM ET, live on BSWI. Milwaukee’s Corbin Burnes gets the start, and he’ll go against Los Angeles’ Reid Detmers.
Brewers vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 15th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.7 runs per game (121 total).
- The Brewers are 10th-best in baseball with 33 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the 14th-ranked batting average in the majors (.247).
- The Brewers’ .324 on-base percentage ranks 14th in baseball.
- Milwaukee ranks 16th in baseball with a .403 slugging percentage.
- The Angels are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fourth with 140 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles’ 35 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- The Angels rank 11th in MLB with a .252 team batting average.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .332 this season, which ranks ninth in MLB.
- The Angels are 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
Brewers vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won 55.6% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (5-4).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -142 or shorter, Milwaukee has gone 2-4 (33.3%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Brewers have an implied win probability of 58.7%.
- Milwaukee has played in 16 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total seven times (7-9-0).
- The Brewers have collected an 8-8-0 record ATS this season (covering 50% of the time).
- This season, the Angels have won one out of the five games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of +121 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Angels, based on the moneyline, is 45.2%.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total in six of its 16 chances.
- The Angels are 8-8-0 against the spread in their 16 chances this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Reid Detmers (LAA)|
|2 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .247 this season with a team-high eight home runs and 20 RBI.
- Tellez’s home runs rank him fifth in MLB, and he is 14th in RBI.
- Tellez enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .267 with one homer.
- Willy Adames has collected 23 hits this season and has an OBP of .357. He’s slugging .452 on the year.
- Adames is 27th in home runs and 54th in RBI this year.
- Brian Anderson is among the top hitters for Milwaukee with a .264 average, five homers and 20 RBI.
- Christian Yelich has collected 23 hits this season and has an OBP of .327. He’s slugging .354 on the year.
Angels Key Hitters
- Hunter Renfroe has put up a team-high seven home runs and 20 runs batted in.
- Renfroe’s home run total ranks eighth in the majors, and he is 14th in RBI.
- Shohei Ohtani is hitting .277 with four doubles, a triple, six home runs and 11 walks.
- Among all major league hitters, Ohtani ranks 17th in home runs and 28th in RBI.
- Ohtani heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .318 with two doubles, a triple, a home run and four RBI.
- Mike Trout paces the Angels with a .303 batting average.
- Trout has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .217 with a double and a walk.
- Taylor Ward is batting .216 with two doubles, three home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!