MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+153)||O 9.5 (-106)||-128|
|Angels||+1.5 (-181)||U 9.5 (-119)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Rea (R) LAA: Suarez (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (18-9) host the Los Angeles Angels (14-14) at 2:10 PM ET Sunday for a sluggers’ duel between two of the best home-run hitters in baseball. Rowdy Tellez has racked up eight homers this season (No. 5 in the league) for the favored Brewers which sit as -128 favorites, while Mike Trout ranks eighth in the majors with seven dingers of his own for the underdogs. Colin Rea will get the ball for Milwaukee while Los Angeles will counter with Jose Suarez.
Brewers vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 11th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.7 runs per game (128 total).
- The Brewers average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 13th in baseball with 33 total home runs.
- Milwaukee’s .245 batting average ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 14th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .324.
- Milwaukee is 16th in MLB with a .398 slugging percentage.
- The Angels are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 145 total runs this season.
- Los Angeles has hit 37 homers this season, which ranks fifth in the majors.
- The Angels’ .254 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Los Angeles has an on-base percentage of .333 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- Fueled by 81 extra-base hits, the Angels rank 13th in MLB with a .420 slugging percentage this season.
Brewers vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won 60% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-4).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter, Milwaukee has a 5-4 record (winning 55.6% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Brewers a 56.1% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has played in 17 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total eight times (8-9-0).
- The Brewers have a 9-8-0 record against the spread this season (covering 52.9% of the time).
- The Angels have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- Los Angeles has entered five games this season as the underdog by +109 or more and is 1-4 in those contests.
- The Angels have a 47.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total in seven of its 17 chances.
- The Angels are 8-9-0 against the spread in their 17 chances this season.
|Colin Rea (MIL)||Pitcher||José Suarez (LAA)|
|0 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with eight and runs batted in with 20.
- Among hitters in MLB, Tellez is fifth in homers and 15th in RBI.
- Tellez will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .267 with one homer over the course of his last five games.
- Willy Adames is batting .247 with an OBP of .353 and a slugging percentage of .443 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Adames is 33rd in home runs and 55th in RBI.
- Adames has a batting average of .125 with one homer during his last five outings and is on a two-game hit streak.
- Brian Anderson leads Milwaukee in RBI with 20 while batting .255 with five home runs.
- Christian Yelich has collected 23 hits this season and has an OBP of .316. He’s slugging .340 on the year.
Angels Key Hitters
- Trout paces the Angels with seven home runs while accumulating a team-high batting average of .320.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Trout’s home run total puts him eighth, and his RBI total ranks 28th.
- Trout enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe has put his power on display as he paces his team with seven home runs and 20 RBI.
- Renfroe ranks eighth in homers and 15th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Shohei Ohtani has four doubles, a triple, six home runs and 11 walks while batting .292.
- Ohtani takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .391 with a double, a triple, a home run and four RBI.
- Taylor Ward is batting .208 with two doubles, three home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!