MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 8, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Brewers||-1.5 (-185)||O 8.5 (-114)||-108|
|Dodgers||+1.5 (+156)||U 8.5 (-111)||-107|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Peralta (R) LAD: Gonsolin (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Dodgers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (19-15) and Los Angeles Dodgers (21-14) meet Monday at American Family Field, with first pitch at 7:40 PM ET on MLB Network. The Brewers are -108 moneyline favorites for the contest, however, the Dodgers are favored against the spread of 1.5 runs with +156 odds. Freddy Peralta will get the ball for Milwaukee while Los Angeles will counter with Tony Gonsolin.
Brewers vs. Dodgers 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 18th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.4 runs per game (149 total).
- The Brewers are 15th in MLB play with 38 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Milwaukee’s .243 batting average ranks 17th in the majors.
- The Brewers are 16th in MLB with a .321 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee ranks 18th in MLB with a .388 slugging percentage.
- The Dodgers have scored 191 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- Los Angeles has hit 57 homers this season, which ranks third in the majors.
- The Dodgers have a team batting average of .233 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 10th with an OBP of .328.
- The Dodgers rank fifth in the majors with a .447 team slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Dodgers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline 15 total times this season. They’ve finished 6-9 in those games.
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -108 or shorter, Milwaukee has a 6-9 record (winning 40% of its games).
- The Brewers have a 51.9% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 24 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 11 of those games (11-13-0).
- The Brewers have gone 10-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Dodgers have won two of the three games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of -107 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Dodgers, based on the moneyline, is 51.7%.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 11 of 22 chances this season.
- The Dodgers are 13-11-0 against the spread this season.
|Freddy Peralta (MIL)||Pitcher||Tony Gonsolin (LAD)|
|3 – 2||W/L||0 – 0|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .248 this season with a team-high nine home runs and 22 RBI.
- Tellez’s home runs put him seventh in Major League Baseball, and he is 27th in RBI.
- Willy Adames has 29 hits and an OBP of .336 to go with a slugging percentage of .415 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Adames is 40th in home runs and 37th in RBI.
- Adames enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .263 in his last five outings with one homer.
- Christian Yelich has collected 31 base hits, an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .364 this season.
- Yelich will look to add one more to his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he has a batting average of .318 with one homer.
- Brian Anderson is batting .252 with an OBP of .338 and a slugging percentage of .443 this season.
Dodgers Key Hitters
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a team-high batting average of .302.
- Freeman is 67th in homers and 117th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Max Muncy has put his power on display as he leads his team with 12 home runs and 28 RBI.
- Muncy is first among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and sixth in RBI.
- Mookie Betts has nine doubles, six home runs and 20 walks while batting .254.
- James Outman is hitting .274 with six doubles, three triples, eight home runs and 15 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!