MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, September 11, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+137)||O 7.5 (-112)||-163|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-161)||U 7.5 (-113)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Woodruff (R) MIA: Luzardo (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (79-63) are favorites (-163) on the moneyline when they take on the Miami Marlins (74-69) Monday at 7:40 PM ET, live on BSWI. Milwaukee’s Brandon Woodruff gets the start, and he’ll go against Miami’s Jesus Luzardo.
Brewers vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers rank 18th in runs scored with 631, 4.4 per game.
- The Brewers average 1.0 home run per game to rank 24th in MLB play with 145 total home runs.
- Milwaukee is 25th in the majors with a .237 batting average.
- The Brewers are 18th in baseball with a .316 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee is slugging .379, the fourth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Marlins have scored 588 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Miami ranks 23rd in Major League Baseball with 146 home runs.
- The Marlins rank eighth in MLB with a .258 team batting average.
- Miami has the 22nd-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.313).
- The Marlins are 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won 56.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (38-29).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -163 or shorter, Milwaukee has a 13-13 record (winning 50% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Brewers’ implied win probability is 62%.
- In the 122 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Milwaukee, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 56 times (56-66-0).
- The Brewers have a 59-66-0 record ATS this season (covering 47.2% of the time).
- This season, the Marlins have won 30 out of the 68 games, or 44.1%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami is 9-13 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +139 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Marlins have a 41.8% chance to win.
- So far this season, Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 59 of its 122 games with a total.
- In 130 games with a spread this season, the Marlins are 61-69-0 ATS.
|Brandon Woodruff (MIL)||Pitcher||Jesús Luzardo (MIA)|
|4 – 1||W/L||9 – 8|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has been key for Milwaukee with 143 hits, an OBP of .363 plus a slugging percentage of .439.
- Yelich’s home runs put him 101st in MLB, and he is 58th in RBI.
- Yelich enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five outings, he’s hitting .133.
- Carlos Santana leads Milwaukee in runs batted in with 73 while batting .232 with 19 homers.
- Santana ranks 82nd in home runs and 48th in RBI this year.
- William Contreras’ batting average of .281 leads all Milwaukee hitters this season.
- Contreras will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he has a batting average of .261.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in home runs with 24 while driving in 72 runs and slugging .404.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez paces the Marlins with a team-best batting average of .349.
- Arraez is 278th in home runs and 90th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Bryan De La Cruz has racked up 74 runs batted in to pace his team.
- De La Cruz is 82nd in homers and 45th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Jake Burger has 24 doubles, a triple, 31 home runs and 28 walks while batting .239.
- Josh Bell has 24 doubles, 20 home runs and 56 walks while hitting .245.
- Bell heads into this game on an eight-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .308 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!