MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSFL
|Brewers||-1.5 (+139)||O 7.5 (+102)||-125|
|Marlins||+1.5 (-163)||U 7.5 (-129)||+106|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Peralta (R) MIA: Cabrera (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Marlins, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (88-67) are -125 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Miami Marlins (80-75) Sunday at 1:40 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Marlins are listed with +106 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Freddy Peralta takes the mound for Milwaukee while Edward Cabrera is Miami’s starter for the contest.
Brewers vs. Marlins 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 17th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.6 runs per game (706 total).
- The Brewers average 1.0 home run per game to rank 23rd in baseball with 162 total home runs.
- Milwaukee ranks 23rd in MLB with a .240 batting average.
- The Brewers are 17th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .319.
- Milwaukee is slugging .387, the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Marlins are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 26th with just 643 total runs (4.1 per game) this season.
- Miami has hit 160 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Marlins’ .258 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Miami has an on-base percentage of .315 this season, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Marlins rank 19th in the majors with a .404 team slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline 78 total times this season. They’ve finished 45-33 in those games.
- Milwaukee has a record of 34-24 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter (58.6% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Brewers have an implied win probability of 55.6%.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times this season for a 61-71-0 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have a 68-70-0 record ATS this season.
- This season, the Marlins have been the underdog 76 times and won 35, or 46.1%, of those games.
- Miami has a record of 23-29, a 44.2% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +106 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Marlins, based on the moneyline, is 48.5%.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in 65 of its 132 games with a total this season.
- In 142 games with a spread this season, the Marlins are 66-76-0 ATS.
|Freddy Peralta (MIL)||Pitcher||Edward Cabrera (MIA)|
|12 – 9||W/L||6 – 7|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich is batting .277 with 19 home runs and 76 RBI for Milwaukee this season.
- Yelich ranks 95th in home runs and 60th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Yelich will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .350 with two homers during his last five outings.
- Carlos Santana leads Milwaukee in runs batted in (81) this season. He’s batting .235 while slugging .419.
- Santana is 66th in home runs and 45th in RBI this season.
- Santana will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .227 with one homer.
- William Contreras leads Milwaukee with a .286 batting average while slugging 17 homers and driving in 76 runs.
- Contreras will look to add one more to his 11-game hit streak. During his last five games, he has a batting average of .350 with one homer.
- Willy Adames is slugging .406 this season, with a team-best 24 homers while driving in 78 runs.
Marlins Key Hitters
- Luis Arraez paces the Marlins with a .353 batting average.
- Arraez’s home run total ranks 210th in the big leagues, and he is 83rd in RBI.
- Jorge Soler has hit 36 home runs to pace his team.
- Soler ranks ninth among batters in MLB in homers, and 69th in RBI.
- Soler enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with a double and four walks.
- Jake Burger has accumulated a team-best 79 runs batted in.
- Bryan De La Cruz is hitting .258 with 32 doubles, 19 home runs and 39 walks.
- De La Cruz has safely hit in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .412 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!