MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (-103)||O 8.5 (-101)||-217|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-113)||U 8.5 (-126)||+182|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Peralta (R) OAK: Sears (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (34-31) hope to avoid their fourth straight defeat when they host the Oakland Athletics (16-50) Sunday at 2:10 PM ET on BSWI. The Brewers are listed as -217 favorites to snap their losing skid, while the Athletics are +182 underdogs. Milwaukee’s Freddy Peralta and Oakland’s JP Sears have been named the starters for this contest.
Brewers vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 25th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.0 runs per game (261 total).
- The Brewers are 12th in MLB action with 74 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Milwaukee has the 25th-ranked batting average in MLB (.229).
- The Brewers rank 26th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .305.
- Milwaukee’s .376 slugging percentage is the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Athletics have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 237 (3.6 per game).
- Oakland ranks 22nd in Major League Baseball with 62 home runs.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .224 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Oakland has the 24th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Athletics rank 29th in the majors with a .357 team slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have put together a 15-15 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Milwaukee has played as moneyline favorites of -217 or shorter in only two games this season, which it split 1-1.
- The Brewers have an implied moneyline win probability of 68.5% in this game.
- Milwaukee has played in 53 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-30-0).
- The Brewers have a 22-32-0 record ATS this season (covering 40.7% of the time).
- This season, the Athletics have won 14 out of the 55 games, or 25.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Oakland has won four of its 26 games, or 15.4%, when it’s the underdog by at least +182 on the moneyline.
- The Athletics have a 35.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Oakland and its opponents have hit the over in 28 of its 53 games with a total this season.
- The Athletics have an ATS record of 25-30-0 in 55 games with a spread this season.
|Freddy Peralta (MIL)||Pitcher||JP Sears (OAK)|
|5 – 5||W/L||0 – 3|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee with a .253 batting average. He’s also hit seven homers and has 25 RBI.
- Yelich ranks 100th in homers and 131st in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Brian Anderson leads Milwaukee in runs batted in (32) this season. He’s batting .233 while slugging .391.
- Anderson is 78th in homers and 57th in RBI among all batters in Major League Baseball.
- William Contreras has 44 hits this season and a slash line of .244/.340/.428.
- Rowdy Tellez is slugging .442 this season, with a team-best 12 homers while driving in 28 runs.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Esteury Ruiz has accumulated a team-best batting average of .265.
- Ruiz ranks 328th in homers and 109th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Brent Rooker has put his power on display as he leads his team with 12 home runs and 36 runs batted in.
- Rooker ranks 25th in home runs and 39th in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Ryan Noda has 13 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 43 walks while batting .241.
- Jace Peterson is batting .223 with three doubles, a triple, five home runs and 24 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!