MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (-113)||O 9.5 (-103)||-232|
|Athletics||+1.5 (-103)||U 9.5 (-123)||+194|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Houser (R) OAK: Moll (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Athletics, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (34-29) host the Oakland Athletics (14-50) on Friday to begin a three-game series, with the first pitch at 8:10 PM ET from American Family Field. The Brewers are listed as -232 favorites, while the underdog Athletics have +194 odds on the moneyline. Adrian Houser takes the mound for Milwaukee while Sam Moll is Oakland’s starter for the contest.
Brewers vs. Athletics 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers rank 24th in runs scored with 258, 4.1 per game.
- The Brewers rank 12th in MLB play with 73 total home runs.
- Milwaukee’s .231 batting average ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Brewers’ .307 on-base percentage ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Milwaukee’s .380 slugging percentage is 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 29th with just 230 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- Oakland’s 62 home runs rank 22nd in Major League Baseball.
- The Athletics have a team batting average of just .224 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Oakland has an OBP of .305 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics rank 28th in the majors with a .360 team slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Athletics Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers are 15-13 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 53.6% of those games).
- Milwaukee has played as moneyline favorites of -232 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Brewers have an implied win probability of 69.9%.
- Milwaukee has played in 51 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-28-0).
- The Brewers have a 22-30-0 record against the spread this season (covering 42.3% of the time).
- This season, the Athletics have been the underdog 53 times and won 12, or 22.6%, of those games.
- Oakland has entered 22 games this season as the underdog by +194 or more and is 3-19 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Athletics, based on the moneyline, is 34%.
- Games involving Oakland have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 28 of 51 chances this season.
- In 53 games with a spread this season, the Athletics are 23-30-0 ATS.
|Adrian Houser (MIL)||Pitcher||Sam Moll (OAK)|
|2 – 1||W/L||0 – 3|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee in batting average (.258) this season while adding seven home runs and 25 RBI.
- Yelich’s home runs rank him 95th in MLB, and he ranks 120th in RBI.
- Yelich is batting .263 during his last five games and is on a three-game hitting streak.
- Brian Anderson leads Milwaukee in runs batted in with 32 while batting .236 with eight homers.
- Anderson is 77th in homers and 53rd in RBI this year.
- Anderson enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .263 over the course of his last five outings.
- Rowdy Tellez’s 12 home runs lead all Milwaukee hitters, and he’s slugging .446.
- Joey Wiemer has 43 hits and an OBP of .298 to go with a slugging percentage of .425 this season.
- Wiemer is batting .450 with two homers over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his nine-game hitting streak.
Athletics Key Hitters
- Brent Rooker leads the Athletics with 12 home runs and 36 runs batted in, while racking up a team-best batting average of .263.
- Rooker ranks 20th in homers and 34th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Rooker enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Esteury Ruiz has 14 doubles, a triple, a home run and 10 walks while hitting .261.
- Ruiz is 325th in home runs and 120th in RBI among all major league batters this season.
- Ryan Noda is hitting .255 with 13 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 42 walks.
- Noda brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .444 with two doubles, a home run, seven walks and four RBI.
- Shea Langeliers has seven doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 16 walks while batting .217.
- Langeliers heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .313 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!