MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||– ()||O 7.5 (-103)||-113|
|Giants||+ ()||U 7.5 (-123)||-103|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) SF: Webb (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Francisco Giants (26-25) and Patrick Bailey, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (-103) on the moneyline and will look to upset the Milwaukee Brewers (27-24) on Saturday at 4:10 PM ET on BSWI. Milwaukee’s Corbin Burnes and San Francisco’s Logan Webb have been named the starters for this contest.
Brewers vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 25 offense in MLB action scoring four runs per game (206 total runs).
- The Brewers rank 12th in baseball with 62 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- Milwaukee has the 22nd-ranked batting average in the majors (.234).
- The Brewers are 24th in MLB with a .308 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee’s .386 slugging percentage ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Giants have scored the 15th-most runs in the league this season with 230 (4.5 per game).
- San Francisco’s 71 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- The Giants rank 17th in MLB with a .245 team batting average.
- San Francisco has an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Giants are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
Brewers vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers are 11-12 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 47.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -113 or shorter, Milwaukee has gone 10-11 (47.6%).
- The Brewers have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.1% in this game.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 19 times this season for a 19-22-0 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers are 17-23-0 ATS this season.
- The Giants have entered the game as underdogs 19 times this season and won 11, or 57.9%, of those games.
- This season, San Francisco has won 10 of its 18 games, or 55.6%, when it’s the underdog by at least -103 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Giants have a 50.7% chance to win.
- San Francisco’s games have gone over the total in 20 of its 42 chances.
- The Giants have an ATS record of 24-17-0 in 41 games with a spread this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Logan Webb (SF)|
|4 – 4||W/L||3 – 5|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has been key for Milwaukee with seven home runs, 24 RBI and a batting average of .257 this season.
- Yelich’s home runs rank him 69th in baseball, and he is 79th in RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in batting average (.259) and home runs (12) this season, while also driving in 26 runs.
- Tellez is 10th in home runs and 60th in RBI this season.
- Tellez has a batting average of .400 with two homers in his last five games and is working on a five-game hit streak.
- Brian Anderson leads Milwaukee in runs batted in (28) this season. He has a .238 batting average and a .429 slugging percentage.
- Willy Adames is batting .205 with an OBP of .292 and a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads the Giants with a .301 batting average.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Estrada’s home run total puts him 93rd, and his RBI total ranks 167th.
- Michael Conforto’s 11 home runs lead his team.
- Among all major league hitters, Conforto is 17th in home runs and 60th in RBI.
- Conforto heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .450 with a double, three home runs, three walks and seven RBI.
- LaMonte Wade Jr is hitting .265 with four doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 34 walks.
- J.D. Davis has racked up 29 runs batted in to lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!