MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, May 5, 2023 at 10:15 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA
|Brewers||-1.5 (+115)||O 7.5 (-125)||-144|
|Giants||+1.5 (-135)||U 7.5 (-102)||+123|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) SF: Manaea (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Giants, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (18-13) stumble into Friday’s matchup with the San Francisco Giants (13-17) looking to break a four-game losing streak. The contest starts at 10:15 PM ET on NBCS-BA with the Brewers listed as -144 favorites to right the ship. Milwaukee’s Corbin Burnes gets the start, and he’ll go against San Francisco’s Sean Manaea.
Brewers vs. Giants 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers are the 14th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.4 runs per game (137 total).
- The Brewers are 13th in MLB action with 36 total home runs.
- Milwaukee ranks 17th in the majors with a .242 batting average.
- The Brewers’ .319 on-base percentage is 18th in baseball.
- Milwaukee is 17th in baseball, slugging .394.
- The Giants have scored the 18th-most runs in the league this season with 135 (4.5 per game).
- San Francisco ranks fourth in Major League Baseball with 49 home runs.
- The Giants’ .241 batting average ranks 19th in the league this season.
- San Francisco has an OBP of .321 this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Giants are 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
Brewers vs. Giants Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have compiled a 6-8 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 42.9% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -144 or shorter, Milwaukee has gone 2-6 (25%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Brewers have an implied win probability of 59%.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to go over the total nine times this season for a 9-12-0 record against the over/under.
- The Brewers have gone 9-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Giants have been underdogs in 11 games this season and won five (45.5%) of those contests.
- This season, San Francisco has won three of its seven games when it’s the underdog by at least +123 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.8% chance of a victory for the Giants.
- Games involving San Francisco have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 10 of 21 chances this season.
- The Giants are 11-9-0 against the spread in their 20 chances this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Sean Manaea (SF)|
|3 – 1||W/L||0 – 1|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with nine and runs batted in with 22.
- Tellez ranks fifth in Major League Baseball in homers, and 21st in RBI.
- Tellez is batting .368 with one homer during his last five outings and is riding a seven-game hitting streak.
- Christian Yelich is batting .243 with an OBP of .331 and a slugging percentage of .383 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Yelich ranks 82nd in homers and 116th in RBI.
- Yelich will look to extend his three-game hit streak. In his last five games, he’s batting .316 with one homer.
- Brian Anderson has collected 28 base hits, an OBP of .333 and a slugging percentage of .472 this season.
- Willy Adames has collected 24 hits this season and has an OBP of .316. He’s slugging .381 on the year.
Giants Key Hitters
- Thairo Estrada leads the Giants with a team-high batting average of .342.
- In all of the majors, Estrada is 82nd in homers and 175th in RBI.
- LaMonte Wade Jr’s six home runs lead his team.
- Among all major league batters, Wade ranks 32nd in home runs and 199th in RBI.
- Wilmer Flores has three doubles, five home runs and six walks while batting .253.
- J.D. Davis has shown his power as he paces his team with six home runs and 17 runs batted in.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!