MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, May 15, 2023 at 7:45 PM ET
- Where: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSMW
|Brewers||-1.5 (+151)||O 8.5 (+102)||-109|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-178)||U 8.5 (-129)||-106|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Peralta (R) STL: Flaherty (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The St. Louis Cardinals (16-25) will look to Nolan Arenado, who has blasted homers in three straight games, to pull off an upset win over the Milwaukee Brewers (23-17) Monday at Busch Stadium. The Brewers and Christian Yelich (who has a two-game home run streak of his own) are -109 moneyline favorites for the game, which starts at 7:45 PM ET live on BSMW. Milwaukee’s Freddy Peralta gets the start, and he’ll go against St. Louis’ Jack Flaherty.
Brewers vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 14 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (179 total runs).
- The Brewers average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 11th in MLB action with 49 total home runs.
- Milwaukee ranks 16th in the majors with a .241 batting average.
- The Brewers’ .317 on-base percentage ranks 17th in MLB.
- Milwaukee is 18th in MLB with a .393 slugging percentage.
- The Cardinals rank 13th in the majors with 190 total runs scored this season.
- St. Louis ranks ninth in Major League Baseball with 52 home runs.
- The Cardinals’ .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking seventh in MLB.
- St. Louis has an OBP of .328 this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- Fueled by 131 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank seventh in MLB with a .428 slugging percentage this season.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been the moneyline favorite 19 total times this season. They’ve finished 10-9 in those games.
- Milwaukee has a 10-9 record (winning 52.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -109 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Brewers’ implied win probability is 52.2%.
- Milwaukee has played in 30 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times (14-16-0).
- The Brewers have put together a 12-17-0 record against the spread this season (covering 41.4% of the time).
- This season, the Cardinals have won five out of the 14 games, or 35.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, St. Louis has won five of its 12 games, or 41.7%, when it’s the underdog by at least -106 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Cardinals, based on the moneyline, is 51.5%.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 16 of its 28 games with a total.
- In 31 games with a spread this season, the Cardinals are 14-17-0 ATS.
|Freddy Peralta (MIL)||Pitcher||Jack Flaherty (STL)|
|4 – 2||W/L||2 – 4|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Yelich leads Milwaukee in runs batted in with 23 while batting .262.
- Among hitters in baseball, Yelich is 38th in homers and 37th in RBI.
- Yelich enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s hitting .412 with three homers.
- Rowdy Tellez leads Milwaukee in home runs with 10 and runs batted in with 23.
- Tellez ranks eighth in home runs and 37th in RBI among all batters this season.
- Tellez enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .222 during his last five games with one homer.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in RBI with 23 while batting .219 with seven home runs.
- Brian Anderson has 33 hits and an OBP of .329 to go with a slugging percentage of .414 this season.
- Anderson enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .222.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt paces the Cardinals with a .313 batting average.
- Goldschmidt’s home run total ranks 38th in MLB, and he is 55th in RBI.
- Nolan Gorman has hit nine home runs with 28 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Gorman ranks 14th among hitters in MLB in home runs, and 16th in RBI.
- Gorman heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .385 with two doubles, two home runs, three walks and five RBI.
- Arenado is hitting .256 with four doubles, a triple, six home runs and 11 walks.
- Arenado heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .409 with a triple, three home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Willson Contreras is batting .250 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 17 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!