MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-102)||-153|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-125)||+130|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Miley (L) STL: Thompson (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
William Contreras seeks to extend his 13-game hitting streak as the Milwaukee Brewers (88-69) take on the St. Louis Cardinals (69-88) and Jordan Walker, who has an 11-game hit streak of his own. The Brewers are listed as -153 favorites on the moneyline for the contest, which starts at 7:40 PM ET on Wednesday, live on BSWI from American Family Field. Wade Miley will get the ball for Milwaukee while St. Louis will counter with Zack Thompson.
Brewers vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 17 offense in baseball scoring 4.5 runs per game (708 total runs).
- The Brewers rank 24th in MLB action with 162 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- Milwaukee has the 23rd-ranked batting average in MLB (.239).
- The Brewers rank 17th in baseball with a .319 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee’s .385 slugging percentage is the fourth-lowest average in baseball.
- The Cardinals have scored 696 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- St. Louis has hit 207 homers this season, which ranks 10th in the majors.
- The Cardinals rank 14th in MLB with a .249 team batting average.
- St. Louis has an OBP of .325 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Cardinals are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .417 this season.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have won 45 of the 80 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (56.2%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -153 or shorter, Milwaukee has gone 16-17 (48.5%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Brewers a 60.5% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by bookmakers 134 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 61 of those games (61-73-0).
- The Brewers have gone 68-72-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Cardinals have been the underdog 75 times and won 34, or 45.3%, of those games.
- St. Louis has entered 23 games this season as the underdog by +130 or more and is 13-10 in those contests.
- The Cardinals have a 43.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 63 of its 128 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 64-78-0 in 142 games with a spread this season.
|Wade Miley (MIL)||Pitcher||Zack Thompson (STL)|
|9 – 4||W/L||5 – 7|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has been key for Milwaukee with 149 hits, an OBP of .365 plus a slugging percentage of .448.
- Of all MLB hitters, Yelich is 33rd in batting average, 17th in on-base percentage, and 64th in slugging.
- Carlos Santana leads Milwaukee in runs batted in with 82 while batting .239 with 22 homers.
- Santana ranks 67th in baseball in home runs, and 45th in RBI.
- Santana has a batting average of .381 with one homer over the course of his last five games and is on a four-game hit streak.
- Contreras leads Milwaukee with a .289 batting average while slugging 17 homers and driving in 76 runs.
- Contreras will look to add one more to his 13-game hit streak. In his last five outings, he has a batting average of .421.
- Willy Adames’ 24 home runs are most among Milwaukee batters. He’s driven in 78 runs this season while slugging .406.
- Adames will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 over the course of his last five games.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt is hitting .267 with 29 doubles, 25 home runs and 86 walks.
- In all of the majors, Goldschmidt is 44th in home runs and 55th in RBI.
- Lars Nootbaar has 24 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 70 walks while batting .262.
- Among all MLB hitters, Nootbaar ranks 169th in homers and 200th in RBI.
- Tommy Edman is batting .243 with 24 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 32 walks.
- Walker is hitting .274 with 16 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 37 walks.
- Walker enters this game on an 11-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .314 with a triple, a home run, five walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!