MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: BSWI
|Brewers||-1.5 (+111)||O 7.5 (-123)||-192|
|Cardinals||+1.5 (-129)||U 7.5 (-103)||+162|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Burnes (R) STL: Hudson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Cardinals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
William Contreras (14 games) and Jordan Walker (12 games) will look to add one more to their lengthy hitting streaks when the Milwaukee Brewers (89-69) and St. Louis Cardinals (69-89) meet Thursday at 4:10 PM ET, live on BSWI from American Family Field. Contreras and the Brewers are favored with -192 odds on the moneyline. Milwaukee’s Corbin Burnes and St. Louis’ Dakota Hudson have been named the starters for this contest.
Brewers vs. Cardinals 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers have the No. 17 offense in MLB play scoring 4.5 runs per game (711 total runs).
- The Brewers average 1.0 home run per game to rank 24th in MLB action with 162 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the 23rd-ranked batting average in MLB (.239).
- The Brewers’ .318 on-base percentage is 17th in baseball.
- Milwaukee’s .385 slugging percentage is the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The Cardinals have scored 698 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- St. Louis has hit 207 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the majors.
- The Cardinals rank 15th in MLB with a .249 team batting average.
- St. Louis has the 12th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.325).
- The Cardinals are 12th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
Brewers vs. Cardinals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline 81 total times this season. They’ve finished 46-35 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -192 or shorter, Milwaukee has a 7-6 record (winning 53.8% of its games).
- The Brewers have a 65.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Milwaukee has played in 135 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 61 times (61-74-0).
- The Brewers are 68-73-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 76 games this season and won 34 (44.7%) of those contests.
- St. Louis has entered nine games this season as the underdog by +162 or more and is 4-5 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 38.2% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 63 of its 129 opportunities.
- The Cardinals are 65-78-0 ATS in their 143 games with a spread this season.
|Corbin Burnes (MIL)||Pitcher||Dakota Hudson (STL)|
|10 – 8||W/L||6 – 2|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has been key for Milwaukee with 149 hits, an OBP of .365 plus a slugging percentage of .448.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Yelich is 99th in homers and 63rd in RBI.
- Carlos Santana is a key run producer for Milwaukee with a .239 average, 22 homers and 82 RBI.
- Among all MLB hitters, Santana ranks 68th in home runs and 45th in RBI.
- Santana will look to extend his four-game hit streak. During his last five games, he’s batting .381 with one homer.
- Contreras is batting .290 to lead Milwaukee, while adding 17 homers and 76 runs batted in this season.
- Contreras is batting .368 with one homer in his last 10 outings while also on a 14-game hitting streak.
- Willy Adames’ 24 home runs are most among Milwaukee batters. He’s driven in 78 runs this season while slugging .406.
- Adames enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he’s hitting .250.
Cardinals Key Hitters
- Paul Goldschmidt is hitting .267 with 29 doubles, 25 home runs and 86 walks.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Goldschmidt is 44th in homers and 56th in RBI.
- Lars Nootbaar is hitting .262 with 24 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 71 walks.
- Nootbaar is 171st among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 201st in RBI.
- Tommy Edman has 24 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 33 walks while hitting .246.
- Edman takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Walker is hitting .273 with 16 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 37 walks.
- Walker heads into this game on a 12-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .306 with a triple, a home run, five walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!