MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 1:05 PM ET
- Where: Nationals Park in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
|Brewers||-1.5 (+123)||O 8.5 (-125)||-133|
|Nationals||+1.5 (-144)||U 8.5 (-102)||+113|
|Pitching Probables: MIL: Miley (L) WSH: Gore (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Brewers vs. Nationals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (58-50) are -133 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Washington Nationals (45-63) Wednesday at 1:05 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Nationals are listed with +113 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Milwaukee’s Wade Miley gets the start, and he’ll go against Washington’s MacKenzie Gore.
Brewers vs. Nationals 2023 Key Stats
- The Brewers rank 23rd in runs scored with 450, 4.2 per game.
- The Brewers average one home run per game to rank 22nd in MLB play with 112 total home runs.
- Milwaukee has the fourth-worst batting average in MLB (.233).
- The Brewers rank 23rd in baseball with a .312 on-base percentage.
- Milwaukee has the third-lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.377).
- The Nationals have scored the 21st-most runs in the league this season with 465 (4.3 per game).
- Washington has hit just 94 homers this season, which ranks 29th in the majors.
- The Nationals’ .260 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Washington has the 17th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.318).
- The Nationals rank 20th in the majors with a .399 team slugging percentage.
Brewers vs. Nationals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline 49 total times this season. They’ve finished 27-22 in those games.
- Milwaukee has gone 13-13 (winning 50% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -133 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Brewers a 57.1% chance to win.
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 90 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 38 of those games (38-52-0).
- The Brewers have covered 45.7% of their games this season, going 42-50-0 ATS.
- This season, the Nationals have won 35 out of the 89 games, or 39.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Washington has won 32 of its 77 games, or 41.6%, when it’s the underdog by at least +113 on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have a 46.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Washington have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 40 of 90 chances this season.
- The Nationals are 50-44-0 against the spread in their 94 chances this season.
|Wade Miley (MIL)||Pitcher||MacKenzie Gore (WSH)|
|6 – 2||W/L||6 – 8|
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich leads Milwaukee in batting average (.286) and runs batted in (60) this season while also slugging 16 homers.
- Of all batters in baseball, Yelich’s home run total ranks him 55th and his RBI tally places him 37th.
- Carlos Santana has collected 83 hits this season and has an OBP of .317. He’s slugging .408 on the year.
- Santana is 93rd in homers and 62nd in RBI in the bigs.
- William Contreras has 92 hits this season and a slash line of .279/.351/.455.
- Contreras is batting .293 with one homer in his last 10 outings while also on a five-game hitting streak.
- Willy Adames leads Milwaukee in home runs with 17 while driving in 48 runs and slugging .391.
- Adames enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .211.
Nationals Key Hitters
- Lane Thomas paces the Nationals with 16 home runs and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .285.
- Thomas’ home run total ranks 55th in MLB, and he is 52nd in RBI.
- C.J. Abrams has 19 doubles, four triples, 10 home runs and 18 walks while hitting .260.
- Abrams currently ranks 140th in home runs and 109th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Abrams has safely hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- Joey Meneses leads the Nationals with 58 runs batted in.
- Luis Garcia is hitting .260 with 13 doubles, four triples, six home runs and 21 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!