MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+141)||O 8.5 (-116)||-140|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-166)||U 8.5 (-109)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ober (R) BOS: Crawford (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Boston Red Sox (38-35) will put their five-game win streak to the test when they visit the Minnesota Twins (36-37) Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET on BSN. Oddsmakers consider the Twins to be -140 favorites, while the Red Sox are +120 underdogs to keep their streak alive. Minnesota’s Bailey Ober gets the start, and he’ll go against Boston’s Kutter Crawford.
Twins vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 19th in runs scored with 313, 4.3 per game.
- The Twins are eighth-best in MLB play with 91 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the fifth-worst batting average in the majors (.228).
- The Twins rank 22nd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .309.
- Minnesota’s .395 slugging percentage ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Red Sox have scored the sixth-most runs in the league this season with 372.
- Boston’s 77 home runs rank 20th in Major League Baseball.
- The Red Sox’s .263 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Boston has an on-base percentage of .336 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- Fueled by 256 extra-base hits, the Red Sox rank seventh in MLB with a .431 slugging percentage this season.
Twins vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 20 of the 37 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (54.1%).
- Minnesota has a 10-15 record (winning 40% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Twins’ implied win probability is 58.3%.
- In the 56 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-32-0).
- The Twins have covered 45.8% of their games this season, going 27-32-0 ATS.
- The Red Sox have won 19, or 47.5%, of the 40 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Boston has a record of 13-7, a 65% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +120 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Red Sox.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 32 of its 60 games with a total.
- The Red Sox are 28-33-0 against the spread in their 61 chances this season.
|Bailey Ober (MIN)||Pitcher||Kutter Crawford (BOS)|
|4 – 3||W/L||1 – 3|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa is batting .218 with 34 RBI, both of which rank first among Minnesota hitters this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Correa ranks 142nd in batting average, 131st in on-base percentage, and 101st in slugging.
- Correa is batting .211 during his last five outings and is on a two-game hitting streak.
- Byron Buxton is batting .202 with an OBP of .306 and a slugging percentage of .409 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Buxton ranks 63rd in homers and 171st in RBI.
- Donovan Solano has 49 hits this season and a slash line of .282/.375/.391.
- Joey Gallo leads Minnesota in home runs with 11 while driving in 24 runs and slugging .455.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Alex Verdugo leads the Red Sox with a .303 batting average.
- In all of MLB, Verdugo is 190th in homers and 97th in RBI.
- Verdugo enters this game on a 10-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .395 with five doubles, a triple, three walks and seven RBI.
- Rafael Devers’ 17 home runs and 57 RBI are both team-highs.
- Among all major league batters, Devers is ninth in homers and second in RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida has 17 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 25 walks while hitting .302.
- Justin Turner is hitting .277 with 15 doubles, 10 home runs and 28 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!