MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+162)||O 8.5 (-109)||-120|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-192)||U 8.5 (-116)||+103|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Gray (R) BOS: Whitlock (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a five-hit effort last time out, Christian Arroyo leads the Boston Red Sox (39-35) into action as +103 underdogs against the Minnesota Twins (36-38). First pitch from Target Field at 7:40 PM ET on Wednesday, live on BSN. Sonny Gray will get the ball for Minnesota while Boston will counter with Garrett Whitlock.
Twins vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 19 offense in MLB action scoring 4.3 runs per game (317 total runs).
- The Twins rank eighth-best in MLB play with 94 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the 25th-ranked batting average in the majors (.229).
- The Twins are 22nd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .309.
- Minnesota is 16th in MLB, slugging .398.
- The Red Sox are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 382 total runs this season.
- Boston’s 80 home runs rank 19th in Major League Baseball.
- The Red Sox have a team batting average of .265 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Boston has an OBP of .337 this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Red Sox rank seventh in the majors with a .434 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 52.6% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (20-18).
- Minnesota has gone 19-16 (winning 54.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 54.5%.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times this season for a 25-32-0 record against the over/under.
- The Twins have a 27-33-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Red Sox have won 20 out of the 41 games, or 48.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Boston has won 16 of its 35 games, or 45.7%, when it’s the underdog by at least +103 on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have a 49.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Boston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 33 of its 61 opportunities.
- In 62 games with a spread this season, the Red Sox are 29-33-0 ATS.
|Sonny Gray (MIN)||Pitcher||Garrett Whitlock (BOS)|
|4 – 1||W/L||4 – 2|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in batting average (.219) and runs batted in (34) this season while also slugging nine homers.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Correa is 84th in homers and 81st in RBI.
- Correa enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .222.
- Byron Buxton is slugging .428 this season, with a team-best 11 homers while driving in 25 runs.
- Buxton is 54th in homers and 161st in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Donovan Solano has 49 hits this season and a slash line of .278/.371/.386.
- Max Kepler has collected 29 hits this season and has an OBP of .266. He’s slugging .384 on the year.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Alex Verdugo is hitting .301 with 24 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 28 walks.
- Verdugo’s home run total ranks 191st in MLB, and he is 99th in RBI.
- Verdugo has safely hit in 11 games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is batting .372 with five doubles, a triple, three walks and seven RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida has a club-best .308 batting average.
- Yoshida currently ranks 105th in homers and 47th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Justin Turner is hitting .281 with 16 doubles, 10 home runs and 29 walks.
- Rafael Devers’ 17 home runs and 57 RBI both lead his team.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!