MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 22, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Twins||-1.5 (+123)||O 8.5 (-135)||-163|
|Red Sox||+1.5 (-144)||U 8.5 (+106)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) BOS: Garza (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Red Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Alex Verdugo (12 games) will look to add to his hitting streak when the Boston Red Sox (39-36) and Minnesota Twins (37-38) meet Thursday at 1:10 PM ET, live on MLB Network from Target Field. Alex Verdugo and the Red Sox are listed as underdogs on the moneyline by oddsmakers (+139). Minnesota’s Joe Ryan and Boston’s Justin Garza have been named the starters for this contest.
Twins vs. Red Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 18 offense in MLB action scoring 4.3 runs per game (322 total runs).
- The Twins average 1.3 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB action with 95 total home runs.
- Minnesota’s .230 batting average ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Twins rank 23rd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .309.
- Minnesota is 17th in MLB, slugging .398.
- The Red Sox are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking sixth with 386 total runs this season.
- Boston ranks 19th in Major League Baseball with 81 home runs.
- The Red Sox rank third in MLB with a .265 team batting average.
- Boston is among the best teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking fourth with an OBP of .337.
- The Red Sox rank sixth in the majors with a .434 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Red Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins are 21-18 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 53.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -163 or shorter, Minnesota has gone 5-7 (41.7%).
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 62% in this matchup.
- Minnesota has played in 58 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-32-0).
- The Twins have a 27-34-0 record against the spread this season (covering 44.3% of the time).
- This season, the Red Sox have been the underdog 42 times and won 20, or 47.6%, of those games.
- Boston has a record of 4-4 when it’s set as an underdog of +139 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win by the Red Sox, based on the moneyline, is 41.8%.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 34 of its 62 games with a total this season.
- In 63 games with a spread this season, the Red Sox are 30-33-0 ATS.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Justin Garza (BOS)|
|7 – 4||W/L||0 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 35 while batting .215, which is also best on the team.
- Among batters in MLB, Correa is 86th in home runs and 73rd in RBI.
- Byron Buxton’s 11 home runs are most among Minnesota batters. He’s driven in 25 runs this season while slugging .429.
- Buxton ranks 54th in home runs and 162nd in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Buxton will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five games, he’s batting .200 with one homer.
- Max Kepler has 31 hits this season and a slash line of .200/.272/.406.
- Kepler enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .286 over the course of his last five games with two homers.
- Donovan Solano has 49 hits and an OBP of .371 to go with a slugging percentage of .386 this season.
Red Sox Key Hitters
- Verdugo is hitting .303 with 24 doubles, four triples, five home runs and 28 walks.
- Verdugo ranks 192nd in home runs and 101st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Verdugo enters this matchup on a 12-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is batting .395 with five doubles, two triples, three walks and seven RBI.
- Masataka Yoshida’s .308 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Yoshida ranks 108th in homers and 48th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Yoshida heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .429 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Justin Turner is batting .284 with 16 doubles, 11 home runs and 30 walks.
- Turner has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .429 with three doubles, three home runs, two walks and 10 RBI.
- Rafael Devers has hit 17 home runs with 58 runs batted in. Both are team-highs.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!