MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
|White Sox||+1.5 (-147)||–||+113|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) CHW: Giolito (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Chicago White Sox (10-21) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they host the Minnesota Twins (17-14) Thursday at 2:10 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. Bookmakers consider the Twins to be -133 favorites, while the White Sox are +113 underdogs to keep their streak alive. Pablo Lopez will get the ball for Minnesota while Chicago will counter with Lucas Giolito.
Twins vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 13th in runs scored with 140, 4.5 per game.
- The Twins rank eighth-best in MLB play with 40 total home runs.
- Minnesota is 24th in the majors with a .231 batting average.
- The Twins are 22nd in MLB with an on-base percentage of .308.
- Minnesota is 15th in baseball, slugging .405.
- The White Sox have scored 127 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Chicago has hit 30 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The White Sox’s .237 batting average ranks 22nd in the league this season.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .299 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The White Sox rank 22nd in the majors with a .377 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have an 8-5 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 61.5% of those games).
- Minnesota has gone 7-4 (winning 63.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -133 or shorter.
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.1% in this contest.
- Minnesota has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 17 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in seven of those games (7-10-0).
- The Twins have covered 50% of their games this season, going 9-9-0 against the spread.
- The White Sox have won two, or 12.5%, of the 16 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Chicago has a record of 2-11 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +113 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 46.9% chance of a victory for the White Sox.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in nine of 19 chances this season.
- The White Sox are 8-13-0 ATS in their 21 games with a spread this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Lucas Giolito (CHW)|
|2 – 2||W/L||1 – 2|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in batting average (.262) and home runs (seven) this season, while also chipping in with 18 RBI.
- Of all MLB hitters, Buxton is 76th in batting average, 73rd in on-base percentage, and 20th in slugging.
- Buxton is batting .353 with two homers during his last five outings and is on a seven-game hitting streak.
- Jose Miranda is batting .230 with an OBP of .293 and a slugging percentage of .336 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Miranda ranks 114th in home runs and 125th in RBI.
- Joey Gallo is slugging .623 this season, with a team-high seven home runs. He’s also collected 14 RBI.
- Trevor Larnach is a key run producer for Minnesota with a .228 average, three homers and 19 RBI.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Andrew Vaughn has driven in a team-high 20 runs batted in.
- Vaughn ranks 114th in homers and 29th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Vaughn heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is batting .263 with two doubles, two home runs, five walks and six RBI.
- Luis Robert is hitting .217 with six doubles, six home runs and six walks.
- Robert ranks 31st in home runs and 62nd in RBI among all MLB hitters this year.
- Robert has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .167 with a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Jake Burger leads the White Sox with seven home runs.
- Andrew Benintendi has a club-high .276 batting average.
- Benintendi brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .176 with an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!