MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-102)||-163|
|White Sox||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (-125)||+139|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) CHW: Lynn (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. White Sox, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
An AL Central matchup Friday features the first-place Minnesota Twins (50-48) hosting the fourth-place Chicago White Sox (41-57). The Twins (-163) are listed as favorites for the game, which gets underway at 8:10 PM ET from Target Field. Minnesota’s Joe Ryan gets the start, and he’ll go against Chicago’s Lance Lynn.
Twins vs. White Sox 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 19th in runs scored with 422, 4.3 per game.
- The Twins rank eighth in MLB play with 129 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Minnesota ranks 23rd in MLB with a .234 batting average.
- The Twins rank 22nd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .312.
- Minnesota is 14th in baseball, slugging .407.
- The White Sox rank 22nd in the majors with 413 total runs scored this season.
- Chicago has hit 108 homers this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The White Sox rank 20th in MLB with a .238 team batting average.
- Chicago has an on-base percentage of .296 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The White Sox are 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .390 this season.
Twins vs. White Sox Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have gone 30-23 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 56.6% of those games).
- Minnesota has gone 12-7 (winning 63.2% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -163 or shorter.
- The Twins have a 62% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Minnesota has played in 81 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 38 times (38-43-0).
- The Twins have a 39-44-0 record ATS this season (covering 47% of the time).
- The White Sox have entered the game as underdogs 58 times this season and won 20, or 34.5%, of those games.
- Chicago has entered 14 games this season as the underdog by +139 or more and is 5-9 in those contests.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 41.8% chance to win.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 35 of its 81 opportunities.
- In 86 games with a spread this season, the White Sox are 41-45-0 ATS.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Lance Lynn (CHW)|
|8 – 6||W/L||6 – 8|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in batting average (.231) and runs batted in (42) this season while also slugging 12 homers.
- Among all MLB hitters, Correa is 125th in batting average, 116th in on-base percentage, and 97th in slugging.
- Byron Buxton is batting .193 with an OBP of .281 and a slugging percentage of .404 this season.
- Buxton ranks 45th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 124th in RBI.
- Max Kepler has collected 51 base hits, an OBP of .290 and a slugging percentage of .437 this season.
- Donovan Solano has collected 65 hits this season and has an OBP of .378. He’s slugging .411 on the year.
White Sox Key Hitters
- Luis Robert leads the White Sox with 28 home runs and 57 runs batted in.
- Robert is third in homers and 28th in RBI among all batters in the majors.
- Robert has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .364 with a double, two home runs and six RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn has 23 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 28 walks while hitting .244.
- Vaughn currently ranks 87th in home runs and 37th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Vaughn heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .190 with an RBI.
- Andrew Benintendi paces the White Sox with a team-best batting average of .287.
- Jake Burger is hitting .221 with 15 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 17 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!