MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Twins||-1.5 (+143)||O 7.5 (-119)||-114|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-169)||U 7.5 (-106)||-102|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Gray (R) CLE: Allen (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Entering Saturday’s matchup with the Minnesota Twins (19-14), the Cleveland Guardians (14-18) are on a three-game losing streak. The contest starts at 6:10 PM ET on BSGL with the Twins listed as -114 favorites, while the are -102 underdogs who may be heading for a fourth straight defeat. Sonny Gray will get the ball for Minnesota while Cleveland will counter with Logan Allen.
Twins vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 12th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.5 runs per game (149 total).
- The Twins rank seventh-best in MLB action with 43 total home runs.
- Minnesota ranks 29th in the majors with a .223 batting average.
- The Twins are 25th in baseball with a .302 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota ranks 16th in MLB, slugging .395.
- The Guardians are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 116 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- Cleveland has hit just 17 homers this season, which ranks last in the majors.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of just .224 this season, which ranks 28th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has the 24th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.303).
- The Guardians rank last in the majors with a .333 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins are 10-5 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -114 or shorter, Minnesota has gone 10-5 (66.7%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 53.3%.
- Minnesota has played in 18 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total seven times (7-11-0).
- The Twins have an 11-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Guardians have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- This season, Cleveland has won one of its six games when it’s the underdog by at least -102 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 50.5% chance of a victory for the Guardians.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in five of its 19 games with a total this season.
- The Guardians are 6-14-0 ATS in their 20 games with a spread this season.
|Sonny Gray (MIN)||Pitcher||Logan Allen (CLE)|
|4 – 0||W/L||1 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in home runs with eight, runs batted in with 19 and his batting average of .255 is also best on his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Buxton is 91st in batting average, 73rd in on-base percentage, and 22nd in slugging.
- Joey Gallo is batting .179 with an OBP of .313 and a slugging percentage of .567 this season.
- Carlos Correa has 22 hits this season and a slash line of .198/.280/.369.
- Jose Miranda is batting .215 with an OBP of .275 and a slugging percentage of .314 this season.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez leads the Guardians with three home runs while racking up a team-best batting average of .285.
- Among all batters in MLB, Ramirez’s home run total puts him 124th, and his RBI total ranks 62nd.
- Ramirez heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with three walks.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .268 with four doubles, a triple and 21 walks.
- Kwan currently ranks 331st in homers and 156th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Josh Bell paces the Guardians with three home runs.
- Andres Gimenez has seven doubles, two home runs and eight walks while hitting .230.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!