MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, May 7, 2023 at 1:40 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
|Twins||-1.5 (+129)||O 8.5 (+103)||-129|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-151)||U 8.5 (-131)||+111|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) CLE: Quantrill (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (19-15) visit the Cleveland Guardians (15-18) Sunday to close out a three-game series. The Twins are favored (-129) to win the rubber match, which starts at 1:40 PM ET from Progressive Field. Joe Ryan will get the ball for Minnesota while Cleveland will counter with Cal Quantrill.
Twins vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 12 offense in MLB action scoring 4.5 runs per game (152 total runs).
- The Twins are sixth-best in MLB play with 45 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the third-worst batting average in the majors (.224).
- The Twins are 25th in baseball with a .301 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota ranks 16th in MLB, slugging .396.
- The Guardians have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 120 (3.6 per game).
- Cleveland has hit just 18 homers this season, which ranks last in the majors.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of just .223 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has the 24th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.302).
- The Guardians rank last in the majors with a .332 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have gone 10-5 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -129 or shorter, Minnesota has an 8-4 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 56.3%.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to go over the total seven times this season for a 7-12-0 record against the over/under.
- The Twins have covered 52.4% of their games this season, going 11-10-0 ATS.
- The Guardians have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- Cleveland has a record of 1-2 when it’s set as an underdog of +111 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Guardians have a 47.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Cleveland have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in five of 20 chances this season.
- The Guardians are 7-14-0 against the spread in their 21 chances this season.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Cal Quantrill (CLE)|
|5 – 0||W/L||1 – 2|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in home runs with eight, runs batted in with 19 and his batting average of .246 is also best on his team.
- Buxton ranks 12th in baseball in home runs, and 38th in RBI.
- Carlos Correa is batting .200 with an OBP of .279 and a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
- Of all MLB hitters, Correa is 60th in homers and 83rd in RBI.
- Max Kepler has 19 hits this season and a slash line of .235/.326/.469.
- Kepler will look to add one more to his four-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he has a batting average of .211 with two homers.
- Jose Miranda is batting .224 with an OBP of .281 and a slugging percentage of .320 this season.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has racked up a team-best batting average of .283, while leading the Guardians in home runs (three).
- Ramirez ranks 125th in homers and 64th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Ramirez has hit safely in five games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .300 with three walks.
- Steven Kwan is batting .267 with four doubles, a triple, a home run and 21 walks.
- Kwan currently is 255th in homers and 150th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Josh Bell has launched a team-high three homers.
- Andres Gimenez is batting .224 with seven doubles, two home runs and eight walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!