MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (-104)||-138|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-121)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) CLE: Bibee (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Cleveland Guardians (25-30) and Josh Naylor, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (+118) on the moneyline and will look to upset the Minnesota Twins (29-27) on Thursday at 7:40 PM ET on BSN. Minnesota’s Pablo Lopez and Cleveland’s Tanner Bibee have been named the starters for this contest.
Twins vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 13th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.6 runs per game (256 total).
- The Twins are eighth in MLB action with 74 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Minnesota has the 23rd-ranked batting average in MLB (.232).
- The Twins rank 20th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .315.
- Minnesota’s .402 slugging percentage is 17th in baseball.
- The Guardians have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 200 (3.6 per game).
- Cleveland ranks last in Major League Baseball with just 33 home runs as a team.
- The Guardians’ .232 batting average ranks 23rd in the league this season.
- Cleveland has an OBP of just .301 this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Guardians are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .350 this season.
Twins vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 57.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (15-11).
- Minnesota has an 8-9 record (winning 47.1% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -138 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Twins’ implied win probability is 58%.
- Minnesota has played in 40 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-23-0).
- The Twins are 20-22-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, the Guardians have won seven out of the 19 games, or 36.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Cleveland is 4-7 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +118 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 45.9% chance to win.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in 14 of its 42 games with a total this season.
- The Guardians have an ATS record of 21-21-0 in 42 games with a spread this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Tanner Bibee (CLE)|
|3 – 3||W/L||1 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota with a .221 batting average. He’s also hit 10 homers and has 23 RBI.
- Including all hitters in Major League Baseball, Buxton is 36th in home runs and 108th in RBI.
- Carlos Correa is batting .211 with an OBP of .303 and a slugging percentage of .378 this season.
- Correa ranks 105th in baseball in homers, and 95th in RBI.
- Joey Gallo is slugging .485 this season, with a team-high 11 home runs. He’s also collected 23 RBI.
- Max Kepler has collected 22 hits this season and has an OBP of .273. He’s slugging .398 on the year.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians with a team-high batting average of .277.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ramirez is 105th in home runs and 55th in RBI.
- Ramirez brings a six-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .267 with four doubles, a triple, a home run and five RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 13 doubles, a triple, a home run and 29 walks while hitting .263.
- Kwan currently ranks 314th in homers and 183rd in RBI in the big leagues.
- Naylor has racked up a team-high eight home runs and 40 runs batted in.
- Naylor brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .500 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and eight RBI.
- Josh Bell is hitting .224 with 11 doubles, four home runs and 30 walks.
- Bell brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!