MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
|Twins||-1.5 (+146)||O 8.5 (-112)||-136|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-172)||U 8.5 (-113)||+116|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ober (R) CLE: Civale (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins will take the field against the Cleveland Guardians (25-31) on Friday. The game begins at 8:10 PM ET on Apple TV+, with the Twins listed as -136 favorites on the moneyline. Bailey Ober will get the ball for Minnesota while Cleveland will counter with Aaron Civale.
Twins vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 12 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (263 total runs).
- The Twins rank sixth-best in MLB play with 76 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the 23rd-ranked batting average in MLB (.233).
- The Twins’ .316 on-base percentage is 20th in MLB.
- Minnesota’s .405 slugging percentage ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Guardians have scored 206 runs (just 3.7 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Cleveland’s 33 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- The Guardians rank 24th in MLB with a .232 team batting average.
- Cleveland has an OBP of just .301 this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Guardians rank last in the majors with a .348 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have a 16-11 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 59.3% of those games).
- Minnesota has a 9-9 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -136 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 57.6%.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 18 times this season for an 18-23-0 record against the over/under.
- The Twins have covered 46.5% of their games this season, going 20-23-0 ATS.
- The Guardians have entered the game as underdogs 20 times this season and won seven, or 35%, of those games.
- This season, Cleveland has won four of its 12 games, or 33.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least +116 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Guardians, based on the moneyline, is 46.3%.
- Games involving Cleveland have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 15 of 43 chances this season.
- The Guardians are 22-21-0 against the spread in their 43 chances this season.
|Bailey Ober (MIN)||Pitcher||Aaron Civale (CLE)|
|3 – 2||W/L||1 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota with a .220 batting average. He’s also hit 10 homers and has 23 RBI.
- Including all hitters in baseball, Buxton is 36th in home runs and 109th in RBI.
- Carlos Correa has 39 hits and an OBP of .299 to go with a slugging percentage of .372 this season.
- Correa is 106th in home runs and 95th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Joey Gallo’s 11 home runs lead all Minnesota hitters, and he’s slugging .471.
- Max Kepler has 23 hits and an OBP of .275 to go with a slugging percentage of .397 this season.
- Kepler is batting .111 over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Friday’s game looking to extend his two-game hitting streak.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians with a team-best batting average of .277.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Ramirez ranks 106th in homers and 48th in RBI.
- Ramirez heads into this game on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .267 with four doubles, a triple and five RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 13 doubles, a triple, a home run and 29 walks while batting .261.
- Kwan currently is 314th in home runs and 185th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Kwan has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .320 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
- Josh Naylor paces the Guardians in home runs (eight) and runs batted in (40).
- Naylor enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .500 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and eight RBI.
- Josh Bell has 11 doubles, four home runs and 30 walks while batting .225.
- Bell brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .263 with a double, a home run, a walk and five RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!