MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Twins||-1.5 (+148)||O 7.5 (-112)||-140|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-175)||U 7.5 (-113)||+120|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Gray (R) CLE: Allen (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (31-27) roll into Saturday’s matchup with the Cleveland Guardians (25-32) looking to extend a three-game winning streak. The contest starts at 7:15 PM ET on FOX with the Twins listed as -140 favorites on the moneyline. Minnesota’s Sonny Gray gets the start, and he’ll go against Cleveland’s Logan Allen.
Twins vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 13 offense in baseball scoring 4.6 runs per game (264 total runs).
- The Twins rank eighth in MLB action with 76 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Minnesota’s .233 batting average ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Twins rank 20th in MLB with a .316 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota is 17th in baseball with a .403 slugging percentage.
- The Guardians have scored the 28th-most runs in the league this season with just 206 (3.6 per game).
- Cleveland has hit just 33 homers this season, which ranks last in the majors.
- The Guardians rank 24th in MLB with a .232 team batting average.
- Cleveland is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .300.
- The Guardians are 30th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .346 this season.
Twins vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have gone 17-11 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60.7% of those games).
- Minnesota has gone 8-9 (winning 47.1% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- The Twins have a 58.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Minnesota has played in 42 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-24-0).
- The Twins have collected a 20-24-0 record ATS this season (covering 45.5% of the time).
- The Guardians have won seven, or 33.3%, of the 21 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Cleveland has won three of its seven games when it’s the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 45.5% chance of a victory for the Guardians.
- So far this season, Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in 15 of its 44 games with a total.
- The Guardians have an ATS record of 23-21-0 in 44 games with a spread this season.
|Sonny Gray (MIN)||Pitcher||Logan Allen (CLE)|
|4 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota with a .220 batting average. He’s also hit 10 homers and has 23 RBI.
- Buxton’s home runs rank him 36th in MLB, and he ranks 114th in RBI.
- Carlos Correa has 39 hits and an OBP of .299 to go with a slugging percentage of .372 this season.
- Correa is 108th in home runs and 98th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Joey Gallo’s 11 home runs lead all Minnesota hitters, and he’s slugging .471.
- Max Kepler has collected 24 hits this season and has an OBP of .274. He’s slugging .392 on the year.
- Kepler enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .143.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez has racked up a team-best batting average of .271.
- In all of MLB, Ramirez ranks 108th in home runs and 49th in RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .261 with 14 doubles, a triple, a home run and 29 walks.
- Kwan ranks 315th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 186th in RBI.
- Kwan has hit safely in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .280 with two doubles and an RBI.
- Josh Naylor paces the Guardians with eight home runs and 40 runs batted in.
- Naylor enters this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .438 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and eight RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is batting .232 with nine doubles, a triple, three home runs and eight walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!