MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Twins||-1.5 (+130)||O 8.5 (-117)||-128|
|Guardians||+1.5 (-153)||U 8.5 (-107)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) CLE: Williams (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Guardians, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (73-66) hope to complete a three-game sweep of the Cleveland Guardians (66-73) when the teams meet at 1:10 PM ET Wednesday. The Twins are -128 favorites to keep the Guardians out of the win column in the series. Minnesota’s Joe Ryan gets the start, and he’ll go against Cleveland’s Gavin Williams.
Twins vs. Guardians 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 12th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.7 runs per game (650 total).
- The Twins are fifth-best in MLB play with 199 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the 21st-ranked batting average in MLB (.242).
- The Twins are 15th in MLB with a .322 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota ranks 10th in baseball with a .426 slugging percentage.
- The Guardians are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 27th with just 566 total runs (4.1 per game) this season.
- Cleveland has hit just 106 homers this season, which ranks last in the majors.
- The Guardians have a team batting average of .248 this season, which ranks 17th among MLB teams.
- Cleveland has an on-base percentage of .310 this season, which ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Guardians rank 27th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .379 this season.
Twins vs. Guardians Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have a 48-37 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 56.5% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter, Minnesota has a 38-29 record (winning 56.7% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 56.1%.
- Minnesota has played in 121 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 63 times (63-58-0).
- The Twins have collected a 60-64-0 record against the spread this season (covering 48.4% of the time).
- The Guardians have won 27, or 40.3%, of the 67 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Cleveland has won 17 of its 48 games, or 35.4%, when it’s the underdog by at least +109 on the moneyline.
- The Guardians have a 47.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in 51 of its 122 games with a total this season.
- The Guardians have an ATS record of 67-56-0 in 123 games with a spread this season.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Gavin Williams (CLE)|
|10 – 8||W/L||1 – 5|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in batting average (.231) and runs batted in (62) this season while also slugging 17 homers.
- Correa is 95th in home runs and 84th in RBI among all hitters in Major League Baseball.
- Correa enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games, he’s hitting .429 with one homer.
- Max Kepler is slugging .477 this season, with a team-best 21 homers while driving in 52 runs.
- Donovan Solano has collected 101 base hits, an OBP of .376 and a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Solano enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .409 in his last five outings with one homer.
- Jorge Polanco has collected 64 hits this season and has an OBP of .347. He’s slugging .475 on the year.
- Polanco enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five outings he’s hitting .333 with two homers.
Guardians Key Hitters
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians with 21 home runs while accumulating a team-high batting average of .270.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Ramirez ranks 57th in homers and 44th in RBI.
- Steven Kwan has 30 doubles, six triples, five home runs and 54 walks while batting .269.
- Kwan is 294th in homers and 148th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Josh Naylor has put up a team-high 80 runs batted in.
- Andres Gimenez has 23 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 31 walks while hitting .232.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!