MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ober (R) COL: Anderson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Rockies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
A pair of surging power hitters meet Sunday when Trevor Larnach — with his two-game homer streak in tow — and the Minnesota Twins (87-74) take on Elehuris Montero (home runs in three straight) and the Colorado Rockies (58-103). The Twins are favorites (-178) for the contest, which starts at 3:10 PM ET, live from Coors Field and broadcast on SportsNet RM. Bailey Ober will get the ball for Minnesota while Colorado will counter with Chase Anderson.
Twins vs. Rockies 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 10 offense in MLB action scoring 4.8 runs per game (776 total runs).
- The Twins rank third-best in MLB action with 233 total home runs.
- Minnesota’s .243 batting average ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Twins rank 12th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .325.
- Minnesota’s .428 slugging percentage ranks seventh-best in MLB.
- The Rockies have scored 718 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Colorado’s 161 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- The Rockies’ .250 batting average ranks 14th in the league this season.
- Colorado has an on-base percentage of .311 this season, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Rockies rank 20th in the majors with a .405 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Rockies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have been the moneyline favorite 103 total times this season. They’ve finished 60-43 in those games.
- Minnesota has gone 19-12 (winning 61.3% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -178 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 64%.
- In the 142 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 75 times (75-67-0).
- The Twins have collected a 73-73-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rockies have won 50, or 36.2%, of the 138 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Colorado has won 27 of its 89 games, or 30.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least +151 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 39.8% chance of a victory for the Rockies.
- So far this season, Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 66 of its 142 games with a total.
- The Rockies have an ATS record of 74-69-0 in 143 games with a spread this season.
|Bailey Ober (MIN)||Pitcher||Chase Anderson (COL)|
|8 – 6||W/L||1 – 6|
Twins Key Hitters
- Max Kepler is batting .259 this season with a team-high 24 home runs and 66 RBI.
- Kepler is batting .444 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Willi Castro has collected 91 hits this season and has an OBP of .336. He’s slugging .411 on the year.
- Castro has a batting average of .357 during his last five outings and is working on a four-game hit streak.
- Edouard Julien is slashing .260/.377/.457 this season for the Twins.
- Jorge Polanco has collected 77 hits this season and has an OBP of .335. He’s slugging .454 on the year.
Rockies Key Hitters
- Ryan McMahon has hit a team-best 23 home runs.
- McMahon is 62nd in home runs and 85th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Ezequiel Tovar has totaled 73 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Tovar is 143rd in home runs and 78th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Nolan Jones is hitting .294 with 22 doubles, four triples, 19 home runs and 52 walks.
- Jones has safely hit in eight straight games. During his last 10 outings he is batting .429 with three doubles, two home runs, eight walks and seven RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .282 with 24 doubles, five triples, eight home runs and 39 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!