MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Gray (R) DET: Boyd (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (35-33) are set to take on the Detroit Tigers (27-39) Thursday at 7:10 PM ET, airing on BSN. The Twins are listed as -212 favorites by sportsbooks, while the underdog Tigers have +178 odds for the contest. Sonny Gray will get the ball for Minnesota while Detroit will counter with Matthew Boyd.
Twins vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 17 offense in MLB action scoring 4.4 runs per game (299 total runs).
- The Twins average 1.3 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB action with 88 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the 25th-ranked batting average in MLB (.231).
- The Twins rank 22nd in baseball with an on-base percentage of .312.
- Minnesota ranks 16th in MLB, slugging .402.
- The Tigers have scored the fewest runs in the league this season with just 241 (3.7 per game).
- Detroit has hit just 60 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .227 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has an OBP of just .301 this season, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 29th in the majors with a .358 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have gone 19-13 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 59.4% of those games).
- Minnesota has gone 3-3 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -212 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Twins’ implied win probability is 67.9%.
- In the 52 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-31-0).
- The Twins have collected a 26-28-0 record ATS this season (covering 48.1% of the time).
- The Tigers have entered the game as underdogs 53 times this season and won 22, or 41.5%, of those games.
- This season, Detroit has won four of its 10 games, or 40%, when it’s the underdog by at least +178 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have a 36% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 28 of its 55 opportunities.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 30-24-0 in 54 games with a spread this season.
|Sonny Gray (MIN)||Pitcher||Matthew Boyd (DET)|
|4 – 1||W/L||3 – 5|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 34 and has a batting average of .218.
- Correa’s home runs put him 68th in baseball, and he ranks 59th in RBI.
- Correa is batting .300 with two homers during his last five outings and is on a six-game hitting streak.
- Joey Gallo leads Minnesota in home runs with 11 while driving in 24 runs and slugging .472.
- Gallo has a batting average of .111 in his last five games and is riding a two-game hit streak.
- Michael A. Taylor is slashing .227/.271/.438 this season for the Twins.
- Trevor Larnach is batting .211 with an OBP of .311 and a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson has collected a team-best 30 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Torkelson’s home run total puts him 114th, and his RBI total ranks 84th.
- Torkelson enters this matchup on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .316 with a double, two home runs, five walks and four RBI.
- Zach McKinstry is batting .250 with seven doubles, a triple, five home runs and 25 walks.
- McKinstry is 178th in homers and 280th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Javier Baez has nine doubles, a triple, four home runs and 10 walks while hitting .228.
- Baez takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .273 with a double and an RBI.
- Matt Vierling is batting .244 with seven doubles, five home runs and 12 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!