MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, June 23, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Maeda (R) DET: Wentz (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Following a two-homer game in a win over the Red Sox, Byron Buxton leads the Minnesota Twins (38-38) into action as -129 favorites against the Detroit Tigers (32-41). First pitch from Comerica Park at 6:40 PM ET on Friday, live on BSDET. Kenta Maeda gets the starting nod for Minnesota while Joey Wentz is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Twins vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 18th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.3 runs per game (328 total).
- The Twins are eighth-best in MLB action with 98 total home runs.
- Minnesota’s .231 batting average ranks 24th in the majors.
- The Twins rank 22nd in MLB with a .310 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota ranks 16th in MLB, slugging .401.
- The Tigers have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 277 (3.8 per game).
- Detroit ranks 28th in Major League Baseball with just 67 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers rank 26th in MLB with a team batting average of just .229.
- Detroit has an on-base percentage of .302 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The Tigers rank 29th in the majors with a .364 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have gone 22-18 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 55% of those games).
- Minnesota has a 16-15 record (winning 51.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -129 or shorter.
- The Twins have a 56.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Minnesota has played in 59 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-33-0).
- The Twins have collected a 28-34-0 record ATS this season (covering 45.2% of the time).
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 57 games this season and won 25 (43.9%) of those contests.
- Detroit has entered 46 games this season as the underdog by +111 or more and is 18-28 in those contests.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 47.4% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 31 of its 60 opportunities.
- The Tigers are 35-26-0 against the spread this season.
|Kenta Maeda (MIN)||Pitcher||Joey Wentz (DET)|
|0 – 4||W/L||1 – 7|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in batting average (.216) and runs batted in (36) this season while also slugging 10 homers.
- Correa’s home runs put him 70th in MLB, and he is 72nd in RBI.
- Buxton’s 13 home runs are most among Minnesota batters. He’s driven in 27 runs this season while slugging .459.
- Buxton is 32nd in homers and 142nd in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Buxton enters this game on a three-game hit streak. He’s hitting .333 during his last five outings with three homers.
- Donovan Solano has collected 49 base hits, an OBP of .376 and a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
- Max Kepler is batting .201 with an OBP of .271 and a slugging percentage of .403 this season.
- Kepler enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five games he’s hitting .286 with two homers.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson is hitting .224 with 17 doubles, eight home runs and 30 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Torkelson’s home run total puts him 110th, and his RBI total ranks 84th.
- Javier Baez has put up 37 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Baez ranks 193rd in home runs and 62nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Baez takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, a triple, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Zach McKinstry has accumulated a team-best batting average of .240.
- Matt Vierling is batting .262 with seven doubles, seven home runs and 14 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!