MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
|Twins||-1.5 (+103)||O 8.5 (-104)||-161|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-120)||U 8.5 (-121)||+137|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) DET: Olson (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (39-38) will put their three-game win streak to the test when they visit the Detroit Tigers (32-42) Saturday at 7:15 PM ET on FOX. Sportsbooks consider the Twins -161 favorites to extend their streak, while the Tigers are +137 underdogs looking for the upset. Pablo Lopez takes the mound for Minnesota while Reese Olson is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Twins vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 19th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.3 runs per game (332 total).
- The Twins are eighth-best in MLB play with 100 total home runs.
- Minnesota’s .230 batting average ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Twins’ .309 on-base percentage ranks 22nd in baseball.
- Minnesota is 17th in MLB with a .401 slugging percentage.
- The Tigers have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 278 (3.8 per game).
- Detroit has hit just 67 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Tigers rank 27th in MLB with a team batting average of just .229.
- Detroit is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .302.
- The Tigers rank 29th in the majors with a .362 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have gone 23-18 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 56.1% of those games).
- Minnesota has a 7-8 record (winning 46.7% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -161 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Twins a 61.7% chance to win.
- Minnesota has played in 60 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-34-0).
- The Twins have collected a 29-34-0 record against the spread this season (covering 46% of the time).
- The Tigers have won 25, or 43.1%, of the 58 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Detroit has won 12 of its 31 games, or 38.7%, when it’s the underdog by at least +137 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have a 42.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of its 61 games with a total this season.
- The Tigers are 35-27-0 ATS in their 62 games with a spread this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Reese Olson (DET)|
|3 – 4||W/L||0 – 2|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in batting average (.216) and runs batted in (36) this season while also slugging 10 homers.
- Correa ranks 71st in home runs and 73rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Correa will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .200 with one homer over the course of his last five games.
- Byron Buxton’s 13 home runs are most among Minnesota batters. He’s driven in 27 runs this season while slugging .449.
- Buxton is 34th in Major League Baseball in homers, and 143rd in RBI.
- Max Kepler has 34 hits this season and a slash line of .209/.276/.423.
- Kepler is batting .300 with four homers over the course of his last 10 games while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Donovan Solano has collected 49 hits this season and has an OBP of .380. He’s slugging .382 on the year.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson is hitting .225 with 17 doubles, eight home runs and 30 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Torkelson ranks 112th in home runs and 85th in RBI.
- Javier Baez has been productive as he paces his team with 37 runs batted in.
- Baez is 194th in home runs and 68th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Zach McKinstry leads the Tigers with a team-best batting average of .241.
- Matt Vierling has seven doubles, seven home runs and 15 walks while batting .263.
- Vierling takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!