MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 12:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
|Twins||-1.5 (+120)||O 8.5 (-101)||-138|
|Tigers||+1.5 (-140)||U 8.5 (-126)||+118|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ober (R) DET: Lorenzen (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Tigers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (39-39) are -138 favorites to take Game 3 of th series from the Detroit Tigers (33-42) Sunday at 12:10 PM ET. The teams enter the matchup with the series record tied, and the underdog Tigers are listed with +118 odds to win the rubber match and take the series victory. Bailey Ober takes the mound for Minnesota while Michael Lorenzen is Detroit’s starter for the contest.
Twins vs. Tigers 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 18th in runs scored with 334, 4.3 per game.
- The Twins rank seventh in baseball with 102 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Minnesota is 25th in the majors with a .230 batting average.
- The Twins rank 23rd in MLB with a .308 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota ranks 16th in MLB with a .402 slugging percentage.
- The Tigers have scored 281 runs (just 3.7 per game) this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- Detroit ranks 28th in Major League Baseball with just 67 home runs as a team.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of just .229 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- Detroit is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .302.
- The Tigers are 29th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .361 this season.
Twins vs. Tigers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have gone 23-19 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 54.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -138 or shorter, Minnesota has a 12-16 record (winning 42.9% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 58%.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 26 times this season for a 26-35-0 record against the over/under.
- The Twins have put together a 29-35-0 record ATS this season (covering 45.3% of the time).
- This season, the Tigers have won 26 out of the 59 games, or 44.1%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Detroit has a record of 19-25, a 43.2% win rate, when it’s set as an underdog of +118 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Tigers have a 45.9% chance to win.
- Detroit’s games have gone over the total in 31 of its 62 chances.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 36-27-0 in 63 games with a spread this season.
|Bailey Ober (MIN)||Pitcher||Michael Lorenzen (DET)|
|4 – 4||W/L||2 – 5|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 37 while batting .220, which is also best on the team.
- Of all MLB hitters, Correa ranks 139th in batting average, 134th in on-base percentage, and 88th in slugging.
- Correa will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .250 with two homers over the course of his last five outings.
- Byron Buxton is slugging .442 this season, with a team-best 13 homers while driving in 27 runs.
- Buxton ranks 34th in homers and 146th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Max Kepler is slashing .207/.279/.421 this season for the Twins.
- Donovan Solano is batting .272 with an OBP of .376 and a slugging percentage of .378 this season.
Tigers Key Hitters
- Spencer Torkelson is batting .225 with 17 doubles, eight home runs and 30 walks.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Torkelson ranks 116th in home runs and 86th in RBI.
- Javier Baez has been productive as he paces his team with 37 RBI.
- Among all major league hitters, Baez ranks 200th in homers and 71st in RBI.
- Zach McKinstry leads the Tigers with a .242 batting average.
- McKinstry enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .188 with a double, two walks and three RBI.
- Matt Vierling is batting .263 with seven doubles, seven home runs and 15 walks.
- Vierling has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!