MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
|Twins||-1.5 (+127)||O 8.5 (-104)||-126|
|Astros||+1.5 (-149)||U 8.5 (-121)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) HOU: Bielak (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Jose Altuve leads the Houston Astros (31-22) into Tuesday’s matchup with the Minnesota Twins (28-26) on a two-game homer streak. His Astros are underdogs for the contest, however, with oddsmakers naming the Twins as -126 moneyline favorites. The game starts at 8:10 PM ET from Minute Maid Park, live on SportsNet SW. Joe Ryan will get the ball for Minnesota while Houston will counter with Brandon Bielak.
Twins vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 14 offense in MLB action scoring 4.6 runs per game (247 total runs).
- The Twins rank seventh-best in MLB play with 74 total home runs.
- Minnesota is 25th in the majors with a .231 batting average.
- The Twins’ .314 on-base percentage is 21st in baseball.
- Minnesota is 16th in baseball with a .406 slugging percentage.
- The Astros have scored 239 runs (4.5 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Houston’s 54 home runs rank 23rd in Major League Baseball.
- The Astros have a team batting average of .245 this season, which ranks 18th among MLB teams.
- Houston has an on-base percentage of .316 this season, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Astros are 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .391 this season.
Twins vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 57.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (15-11).
- Minnesota has a 13-9 record (winning 59.1% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -126 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Twins a 55.8% chance to win.
- Minnesota has had an over/under set by bookmakers 38 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 16 of those games (16-22-0).
- The Twins have gone 19-21-0 against the spread this season.
- The Astros have been underdogs in 13 games this season and won nine (69.2%) of those contests.
- Houston has a record of 4-2 in games where sportsbooks have it as underdogs of at least +108 on the moneyline.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 48.1% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total in 19 of its 42 chances.
- The Astros are 20-20-0 ATS in their 40 games with a spread this season.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Brandon Bielak (HOU)|
|7 – 1||W/L||1 – 2|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota with a .225 batting average. He’s also hit 10 homers and has 23 RBI.
- Among hitters in Major League Baseball, Buxton is 34th in home runs and 99th in RBI.
- Carlos Correa has collected 38 hits this season and has an OBP of .304. He’s slugging .381 on the year.
- Of all MLB batters, Correa is 99th in homers and 90th in RBI.
- Joey Gallo leads Minnesota in home runs with 11. He’s driven in 23 runs and is slugging .516.
- Gallo enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .214 in his last five outings.
- Max Kepler has 21 hits and an OBP of .286 to go with a slugging percentage of .423 this season.
Astros Key Hitters
- Yordan Alvarez leads the Astros in home runs (14) and runs batted in (48).
- Among all batters in the majors, Alvarez’s home run total puts him sixth, and his RBI total ranks second.
- Alex Bregman has seven doubles, a triple, six home runs and 28 walks while batting .235.
- Among all MLB hitters, Bregman ranks 99th in homers and 64th in RBI.
- Bregman has safely hit in five games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .381 with two doubles and four RBI.
- Kyle Tucker has 10 doubles, seven home runs and 24 walks while hitting .276.
- Jeremy Pena has 12 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and nine walks while batting .243.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!