MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: FS1
|Twins||-1.5 (+165)||O 8 (-117)||-123|
|Astros||+1.5 (-200)||U 8 (-102)||+102|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) HOU: Urquidy (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Astros, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The ALDS rolls on Wednesday at 7:07 PM ET when the Minnesota Twins host the Houston Astros live on FS1 from Target Field. The Astros would advance to the ALCS with a Game 4 win while the Twins hope to force a winner-take-all Game 5. Minnesota’s Joe Ryan gets the start, and he’ll go against Houston’s Jose Urquidy. The Astros are underdogs (+102) for this matchup with the Twins (-123).
Twins vs. Astros 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 10th-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.8 runs per game (778 total).
- The Twins rank third in baseball with 233 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Minnesota’s .243 batting average ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Twins are 11th in baseball with a .326 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota is seventh in MLB, slugging .428.
- The Astros are among the highest scoring teams in the majors, ranking fifth with 827 total runs this season.
- Houston’s 222 home runs rank seventh in Major League Baseball.
- The Astros have a team batting average of .259 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- Houston has an OBP of .331 this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Astros rank sixth in the majors with a .437 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Astros Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have been favored on the moneyline 107 total times this season. They’ve finished 62-45 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -123 or shorter, Minnesota has a 54-39 record (winning 58.1% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 55.2%.
- Minnesota has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 148 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 78 of those games (78-70-0).
- The Twins have collected a 76-76-0 record ATS this season.
- The Astros have been underdogs in 44 games this season and won 29 (65.9%) of those contests.
- This season, Houston has won 19 of its 31 games, or 61.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least +102 on the moneyline.
- The Astros have a 49.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over in 78 of its 148 games with a total this season.
- In 149 games with a spread this season, the Astros are 73-76-0 ATS.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Jose Urquidy (HOU)|
|11 – 10||W/L||3 – 3|
Twins Key Hitters
- Max Kepler leads Minnesota in home runs (24) and runs batted in (66) this season while batting .260.
- Kepler enters this game on a nine-game hitting streak. During his last five outings, he’s hitting .263.
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in batting with a .230 average while slugging 18 homers and driving in 65 runs.
- Correa is 112th in homers and 109th in RBI in the bigs.
- Correa will look to extend his five-game hit streak. During his last five outings, he’s batting .474.
- Willi Castro has collected 92 base hits, an OBP of .339 and a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- Castro is batting .321 during his last 10 outings while also on a two-game hitting streak.
- Edouard Julien has 89 hits and an OBP of .381 to go with a slugging percentage of .459 this season.
Astros Key Hitters
- Kyle Tucker has accumulated a team-best batting average of .284 while pacing the Astros in runs batted in (112).
- In all of the majors, Tucker is 30th in homers and third in RBI.
- Alex Bregman is hitting .262 with 28 doubles, four triples, 25 home runs and 92 walks.
- Bregman ranks 46th overall in home runs and 19th in RBI this year.
- Yordan Alvarez has launched a team-high 31 homers.
- Alvarez has hit safely in seven straight games. During his last 10 games he is batting .359 with three doubles, seven home runs, four walks and nine RBI.
- Jose Altuve is batting .311 with 21 doubles, two triples, 17 home runs and 44 walks.
- Altuve has safely hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with a home run and an RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!