MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+105)||O 8.5 (+101)||-200|
|Royals||+1.5 (-123)||U 8.5 (-128)||+168|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Mahle (R) KC: Greinke (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (14-11) and Jose Miranda (2 HR in his last game) are favored (-200) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Kansas City Royals (6-19) on Thursday at 7:40 PM ET on BSN. Tyler Mahle starts for Minnesota while Zack Greinke is Kansas City’s starter for the contest.
Twins vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 16th-highest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.4 runs per game (109 total).
- The Twins average 1.2 home runs per game to rank eighth in baseball with 31 total home runs.
- Minnesota ranks 23rd in the majors with a .230 batting average.
- The Twins are 24th in baseball with a .301 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota ranks 16th in MLB, slugging .397.
- The Royals have scored 82 runs (just 3.3 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Kansas City has hit just 18 homers this season, which ranks 26th in the majors.
- The Royals rank 28th in MLB with a team batting average of just .219.
- Kansas City has an OBP of just .275 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Royals rank 29th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .343 this season.
Twins vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have gone 6-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Minnesota has gone 1-2 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -200 or shorter (33.3% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Twins a 66.7% chance to win.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to go over the total five times this season for a 5-8-0 record against the over/under.
- The Twins are 7-6-0 ATS this season.
- This season, the Royals have been the underdog 13 times and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- This season, Kansas City has been at least a +168 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- The Royals have a 37.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the total this season in eight of its 14 opportunities.
- The Royals are 7-7-0 against the spread this season.
|Tyler Mahle (MIN)||Pitcher||Zack Greinke (KC)|
|1 – 2||W/L||0 – 3|
Twins Key Hitters
- Joey Gallo leads Minnesota with seven home runs this season. He’s batting .238 with 14 RBI.
- Gallo is batting .200 with two homers during his last five outings and is riding a three-game hitting streak.
- Trevor Larnach leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 17 while batting .235 with three homers.
- Larnach is 90th in Major League Baseball in home runs, and 23rd in RBI.
- Miranda has 23 hits this season and a slash line of .240/.305/.323.
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in batting average (.244) this season while adding four home runs and 10 RBI.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino has racked up a team-best batting average of .284, while pacing the Royals in home runs (four).
- Pasquantino ranks 52nd in home runs and 198th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Pasquantino brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .333 with a double, a home run, a walk and an RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. has hit four home runs to pace his team.
- Witt Jr. is 52nd overall in home runs and 136th in RBI this year.
- Witt Jr. has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .227 with a double, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- Salvador Perez is hitting .244 with seven doubles, two home runs and three walks.
- Perez has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .278 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
- Edward Olivares is hitting .250 with two doubles, a triple, two home runs and four walks.
- Olivares heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .237 with a double, a home run, a walk and three RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!