MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+101)||O 7.5 (-107)||-222|
|Royals||+1.5 (-119)||U 7.5 (-117)||+185|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Gray (R) KC: Singer (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (16-12) are favorites (-222) on the moneyline when they take on the Kansas City Royals (7-21) Sunday at 2:10 PM ET, live on BSN. Minnesota’s Sonny Gray gets the start, and he’ll go against Kansas City’s Brady Singer.
Twins vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 12th in runs scored with 126, 4.5 per game.
- The Twins rank fifth-best in MLB play with 37 total home runs.
- Minnesota ranks 21st in the majors with a .236 batting average.
- The Twins are 23rd in MLB with a .308 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota’s .413 slugging percentage ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Royals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 29th with just 92 total runs (3.3 per game) this season.
- Kansas City ranks 26th in Major League Baseball with just 20 home runs as a team.
- The Royals rank last in MLB with a team batting average of just .218.
- Kansas City has an on-base percentage of .277 this season, which ranks last in baseball.
- The Royals rank 29th in the majors with a .344 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won seven of the 11 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (63.6%).
- Minnesota has a 1-3 record (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -222 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Twins’ implied win probability is 68.9%.
- Minnesota has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 15 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in six of those games (6-9-0).
- The Twins have an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season (covering 53.3% of the time).
- This season, the Royals have won four out of the 15 games, or 26.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Kansas City has won one of its four games when it’s the underdog by at least +185 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Royals, based on the moneyline, is 35.1%.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in nine of its 16 games with a total this season.
- The Royals are 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
|Sonny Gray (MIN)||Pitcher||Brady Singer (KC)|
|3 – 0||W/L||2 – 2|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton leads Minnesota in batting average (.247) this season while adding six home runs and 14 RBI.
- Among all hitters in Major League Baseball, Buxton’s home run total ranks him 19th and his RBI tally ranks him 64th.
- Buxton is batting .263 with three homers during his last five games and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- Jose Miranda has 26 hits and an OBP of .308 to go with a slugging percentage of .355 this season.
- Miranda ranks 101st in home runs and 99th in RBI among all hitters this season.
- Miranda has a batting average of .278 with three homers over the course of his last five outings and is on a two-game hit streak.
- Joey Gallo leads Minnesota in home runs with seven. He’s driven in 14 runs and is slugging .717.
- Trevor Larnach is a key run producer for Minnesota with a .239 average, three homers and 18 RBI.
- Larnach will look to extend his three-game hitting streak. He’s batting .235 with one homer in his last five games.
Royals Key Hitters
- Vinnie Pasquantino has a team-high five home runs.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Pasquantino is 33rd in home runs and 188th in RBI.
- Bobby Witt Jr. is hitting .232 with four doubles, two triples, four home runs and seven walks.
- Witt Jr. ranks 63rd in homers and 136th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Salvador Perez leads the Royals in runs batted in (13) and has put up a team-high batting average of .265.
- Perez takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .421 with a double, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Edward Olivares is hitting .291 with six doubles, two triples, two home runs and five walks.
- Olivares brings an eight-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 outings he is batting .350 with five doubles, a triple, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!