MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, July 3, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (-105)||O 8.5 (-138)||-227|
|Royals||+1.5 (-111)||U 8.5 (+109)||+189|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) KC: Cox (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Kansas City Royals (25-59) will look to Maikel Garcia, after his four-hit game last time out, to lead them in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins (42-43) on Monday at 8:10 PM ET on BSN. The Royals are +189 underdogs for the contest, according to oddsmakers. Minnesota’s Joe Ryan gets the start, and he’ll go against Kansas City’s Austin Cox.
Twins vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 22nd in runs scored with 353, 4.2 per game.
- The Twins rank eighth-best in baseball with 108 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the fourth-worst batting average in MLB (.230).
- The Twins are 24th in baseball with a .307 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota ranks 20th in MLB with a .397 slugging percentage.
- The Royals are among the lowest scoring teams in the league, ranking 29th with just 319 total runs (3.8 per game) this season.
- Kansas City has hit just 73 homers this season, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- The Royals have a team batting average of .234 this season, which ranks 23rd among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has an OBP of just .298 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Royals rank 26th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .373 this season.
Twins vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 24 of the 44 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (54.5%).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -227 or shorter, Minnesota has a 1-4 record (winning only 20% of its games).
- The Twins have a 69.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Minnesota has played in 68 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-40-0).
- The Twins have covered 45.1% of their games this season, going 32-39-0 against the spread.
- This season, the Royals have been the underdog 57 times and won 18, or 31.6%, of those games.
- Kansas City has entered 11 games this season as the underdog by +189 or more and is 4-7 in those contests.
- The implied probability of a win by the Royals, based on the moneyline, is 34.6%.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in 31 of its 63 games with a total this season.
- The Royals are 30-37-0 against the spread this season.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Austin Cox (KC)|
|8 – 5||W/L||0 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 37 while batting .218, which is also best on the team.
- Of all MLB batters, Correa ranks 139th in batting average, 138th in on-base percentage, and 102nd in slugging.
- Correa will look to extend his four-game hitting streak. He’s batting .238 in his last five games.
- Byron Buxton has collected 50 hits this season and has an OBP of .305. He’s slugging .445 on the year.
- Buxton is 38th in homers and 130th in RBI in the majors.
- Buxton enters this game on a four-game hit streak. He’s hitting .263 during his last five games with one homer.
- Max Kepler has 38 hits this season and a slash line of .209/.277/.418.
- Joey Gallo’s 15 home runs are most among Minnesota batters. He’s driven in 28 runs this season while slugging .481.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. leads the Royals with 42 runs batted in.
- Witt Jr. ranks 57th in home runs and 61st in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Witt Jr. enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .353 with a walk and four RBI.
- Salvador Perez’s 15 home runs and .253 batting average are both team-highs.
- Perez ranks 29th overall in homers and 74th in RBI this season.
- Perez has hit safely in two straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .105 with a walk and an RBI.
- Edward Olivares has 12 doubles, four triples, six home runs and 13 walks while hitting .255.
- MJ Melendez is batting .210 with 14 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 33 walks.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!