MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (-116)||O 8.5 (-120)||-250|
|Royals||+1.5 (-101)||U 8.5 (-105)||+207|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) KC: Marsh (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Royals, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Kansas City Royals (25-61 look to avoid the sweep when they visit the Minnesota Twins (44-43) in the final game of a three-game set. Sportsbooks have listed the Twins as -250 favorites, while the Royals are +207 underdogs to pick up a win. Minnesota’s Pablo Lopez gets the start, and he’ll go against Kansas City’s Alec Marsh.
Twins vs. Royals 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 21st in runs scored with 370, 4.3 per game.
- The Twins rank eighth-best in MLB action with 112 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the 24th-ranked batting average in the majors (.233).
- The Twins rank 24th in baseball with a .310 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota’s .401 slugging percentage ranks 18th in MLB.
- The Royals have scored the 29th-most runs in the league this season with just 326 (3.8 per game).
- Kansas City ranks 27th in Major League Baseball with just 76 home runs as a team.
- The Royals’ .233 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- Kansas City is among the worst teams in baseball at getting on base, ranking last with an OBP of .297.
- The Royals are 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .373 this season.
Twins vs. Royals Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 56.5% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (26-20).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, Minnesota has a record of 1-2 (33.3%).
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.4% in this game.
- Minnesota has played in 70 games with set over/under, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-40-0).
- The Twins have a 34-39-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Royals have been the underdog 59 times and won 18, or 30.5%, of those games.
- Kansas City is 2-6 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +207 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Royals, based on the moneyline, is 32.6%.
- So far this season, Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over in 33 of its 65 games with a total.
- The Royals are 30-39-0 against the spread in their 69 chances this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Alec Marsh (KC)|
|4 – 5||W/L||0 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton is batting .216 this season with a team-high 15 home runs.
- Among all hitters in baseball, Buxton’s home run total ranks him 29th and his RBI tally places him 115th.
- Carlos Correa is a key run producer for Minnesota with a .227 average, 11 homers and 38 RBI.
- Of all MLB batters, Correa is 80th in homers and 89th in RBI.
- Correa has a batting average of .409 over the course of his last five outings and is on a six-game hit streak.
- Max Kepler has collected 42 base hits, an OBP of .290 and a slugging percentage of .439 this season.
- Kepler enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s batting .471 in his last five outings with two homers.
- Donovan Solano has 56 hits and an OBP of .376 to go with a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- Solano will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .308 with one homer over the course of his last five outings.
Royals Key Hitters
- Bobby Witt Jr. paces the Royals with 45 runs batted in while accumulating a team-high batting average of .254.
- In all of the majors, Witt Jr. is 53rd in home runs and 50th in RBI.
- Witt Jr. takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .474 with a double, a home run, a walk and seven RBI.
- Salvador Perez’s 15 home runs lead his team.
- Perez ranks 29th among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 79th in RBI.
- Edward Olivares has 12 doubles, four triples, six home runs and 13 walks while batting .250.
- Maikel Garcia has 10 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 16 walks while hitting .297.
- Garcia takes a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .632 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!