MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Friday, September 22, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) LAA: Daniel (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (81-72), led by the red-hot Willi Castro and his two-game homer streak, are -263 favorites to pick up a win over the Los Angeles Angels (69-84) Friday at 8:10 PM ET, live from Target Field and broadcast on BSN. Minnesota’s Pablo Lopez and Los Angeles’ Davis Daniel have been named the starters for this contest.
Twins vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 11 offense in MLB action scoring 4.7 runs per game (720 total runs).
- The Twins average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB action with 218 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the 22nd-ranked batting average in MLB (.241).
- The Twins rank 15th in MLB with a .322 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota’s .424 slugging percentage ranks 10th-best in MLB.
- The Angels have scored 704 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Los Angeles’ 221 home runs rank third in Major League Baseball.
- The Angels’ .245 batting average ranks 18th in the league this season.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .318 this season, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Angels rank eighth in the majors with a .428 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have a 54-41 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 56.8% of those games).
- Minnesota has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -263 or shorter.
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 72.5% in this game.
- In the 134 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 69 times (69-65-0).
- The Twins have gone 68-70-0 ATS this season.
- The Angels have been underdogs in 79 games this season and won 33 (41.8%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has played as an underdog of +217 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 31.5% chance of a victory for the Angels.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 68 of its 132 opportunities.
- In 138 games with a spread this season, the Angels are 64-74-0 ATS.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Davis Daniel (LAA)|
|10 – 8||W/L||0 – 0|
Twins Key Hitters
- Max Kepler leads Minnesota with 22 home runs this season. He’s batting .254 with 60 RBI.
- Castro is batting .252 with an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .409 this season.
- Castro will look to extend his two-game hit streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s batting .273 with two homers.
- Royce Lewis has collected 67 base hits, an OBP of .372 and a slugging percentage of .548 this season.
- Lewis enters this game on a six-game hit streak. He’s batting .412 in his last five games with two homers.
- Edouard Julien has collected 82 hits this season and has an OBP of .375. He’s slugging .453 on the year.
- Julien enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five games he’s hitting .294 with one homer.
Angels Key Hitters
- Brandon Drury has 26 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 25 walks while hitting .257.
- In all of the majors, Drury is 58th in homers and 60th in RBI.
- Randal Grichuk has 27 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 27 walks while hitting .271.
- Grichuk is 139th overall in home runs and 196th in RBI this year.
- C.J. Cron is hitting .248 with 12 doubles, 12 home runs and 17 walks.
- Zach Neto is batting .227 with 15 doubles, nine home runs and 16 walks.
- Neto has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .190 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!