MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (-104)||O 8.5 (-107)||-232|
|Angels||+1.5 (-112)||U 8.5 (-117)||+194|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) LAA: Anderson (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Angels, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (82-73) host the Los Angeles Angels (70-85) Sunday to close out a three-game series. The Twins are favored (-232) to win the rubber match, which starts at 2:10 PM ET from Target Field. Minnesota’s Joe Ryan and Los Angeles’ Tyler Anderson have been named the starters for this contest.
Twins vs. Angels 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 11 offense in MLB play scoring 4.7 runs per game (728 total runs).
- The Twins average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in MLB play with 219 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the 22nd-ranked batting average in MLB (.241).
- The Twins’ .322 on-base percentage is 14th in baseball.
- Minnesota is 10th in MLB with a .423 slugging percentage.
- The Angels have scored the 15th-most runs in the league this season with 711 (4.6 per game).
- Los Angeles has hit 224 homers this season, which ranks third in the majors.
- The Angels have a team batting average of .245 this season, which ranks 18th among MLB teams.
- Los Angeles has an OBP of .317 this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Angels rank eighth in the majors with a .428 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Angels Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 56.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (55-42).
- Minnesota has gone 5-4 (winning 55.6% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -232 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 69.9%.
- In the 136 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 70 times (70-66-0).
- The Twins have a 69-71-0 record against the spread this season (covering 49.3% of the time).
- The Angels have been underdogs in 81 games this season and won 34 (42%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has entered five games this season as the underdog by +194 or more and is 1-4 in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Angels have a 34% chance to win.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 69 of its 134 opportunities.
- The Angels are 65-75-0 against the spread this season.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Tyler Anderson (LAA)|
|10 – 10||W/L||6 – 6|
Twins Key Hitters
- Max Kepler leads Minnesota with 22 home runs this season. He’s batting .251 with 60 RBI.
- Willi Castro has collected 86 hits this season and has an OBP of .326. He’s slugging .413 on the year.
- Castro has a batting average of .238 with two homers in his last five games and is on a three-game hit streak.
- Edouard Julien has collected 82 base hits, an OBP of .375 and a slugging percentage of .446 this season.
- Jorge Polanco has collected 75 hits this season and has an OBP of .343. He’s slugging .460 on the year.
- Polanco is batting .238 with one homer over the course of his last five games. He also comes into Sunday’s game looking to extend his three-game hitting streak.
Angels Key Hitters
- Brandon Drury is batting .261 with 27 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 25 walks.
- Among all batters in MLB, Drury’s home run total puts him 58th, and his RBI total ranks 65th.
- Randal Grichuk is hitting .272 with 28 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 28 walks.
- Grichuk ranks 140th among hitters in the big leagues in home runs, and 197th in RBI.
- Grichuk enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .316 with three doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
- C.J. Cron is hitting .248 with 12 doubles, 12 home runs and 17 walks.
- Zach Neto has 15 doubles, nine home runs and 17 walks while batting .223.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!