MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+171)||O 7.5 (-103)||-121|
|Brewers||+1.5 (-204)||U 7.5 (-123)||+104|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) MIL: Burnes (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Brewers, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Milwaukee Brewers (34-32) will try to end their four-game losing streak when they visit the Minnesota Twins (33-33) on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET on BSN. Bookmakers consider the Twins to be -121 favorites for the contest, while the Brewers are +104 underdogs looking for the upset. Minnesota’s Pablo Lopez gets the start, and he’ll go against Milwaukee’s Corbin Burnes.
Twins vs. Brewers 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 17th-highest scoring team in baseball averaging 4.4 runs per game (288 total).
- The Twins rank seventh in baseball with 85 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Minnesota ranks 26th in MLB with a .229 batting average.
- The Twins’ .310 on-base percentage is 22nd in MLB.
- Minnesota’s .398 slugging percentage ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Brewers have scored 267 runs (four per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Milwaukee ranks 14th in Major League Baseball with 75 home runs.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .229 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Brewers rank 27th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .376 this season.
Twins vs. Brewers Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have gone 17-13 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 56.7% of those games).
- Minnesota has a 15-11 record (winning 57.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -121 or shorter.
- The Twins have a 54.8% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to go over the total 20 times this season for a 20-30-0 record against the over/under.
- The Twins have a 24-28-0 record ATS this season.
- The Brewers have entered the game as underdogs 25 times this season and won 12, or 48%, of those games.
- This season, Milwaukee has won 11 of its 22 games, or 50%, when it’s the underdog by at least +104 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 49% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of its 53 opportunities.
- The Brewers are 22-33-0 against the spread this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Corbin Burnes (MIL)|
|3 – 3||W/L||5 – 4|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa is batting .217 with eight home runs and 29 RBI for Minnesota this season.
- Among all batters in baseball, Correa’s home run total places him 83rd and his RBI tally ranks him 86th.
- Correa enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last five outings, he’s hitting .300 with two homers.
- Trevor Larnach leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 30 while batting .208 with six homers.
- Larnach enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .188 over the course of his last five games with one homer.
- Michael A. Taylor is slashing .225/.271/.426 this season for the Twins.
- Taylor is batting .313 with three homers in his last 10 outings while also on a six-game hitting streak.
- Max Kepler has collected 27 hits this season and has an OBP of .261. He’s slugging .376 on the year.
Brewers Key Hitters
- Christian Yelich has a team-best batting average of .258.
- Yelich’s home run total ranks 83rd in the big leagues, and he is 117th in RBI.
- Brian Anderson has collected 32 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Among all major league batters, Anderson ranks 83rd in home runs and 65th in RBI.
- William Contreras has nine doubles, eight home runs and 25 walks while hitting .239.
- Owen Miller is batting .315 with 11 doubles, four home runs and eight walks.
- Miller has safely hit in five games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!