MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Monday, April 24, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+143)||O 7.5 (-120)||-147|
|Yankees||+1.5 (-169)||U 7.5 (-105)||+125|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Gray (R) NYY: Brito (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (12-10) are favorites (-147) on the moneyline when they square off against the New York Yankees (13-9) Monday at 7:40 PM ET, live on BSN. Minnesota’s Sonny Gray and New York’s Jhony Brito have been named the starters for this contest.
Twins vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins rank 21st in runs scored with 91, 4.1 per game.
- The Twins rank 15th in MLB play with 25 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Minnesota is 24th in MLB with a .229 batting average.
- The Twins rank 28th in baseball with a .298 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota’s .380 slugging percentage ranks 21st in baseball.
- The Yankees have scored the 19th-most runs in the league this season with 93 (4.2 per game).
- New York has hit 30 homers this season, which ranks fourth in the majors.
- The Yankees’ .227 batting average ranks 25th in the league this season.
- New York has an OBP of .307 this season, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Yankees are 15th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
Twins vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-2).
- Minnesota has a record of 3-2 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -147 or shorter (60% winning percentage).
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 59.5% in this contest.
- Minnesota has had an over/under set by bookmakers 11 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in four of those games (4-7-0).
- The Twins are 6-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Yankees lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- New York has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +125.
- The Yankees have a 44.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in three of its 12 opportunities.
- In 11 games with a spread this season, the Yankees are 4-7-0 ATS.
|Sonny Gray (MIN)||Pitcher||Jhony Brito (NYY)|
|2 – 0||W/L||2 – 1|
Twins Key Hitters
- Joey Gallo leads Minnesota with five home runs this season. He’s batting .206 with 11 RBI.
- Trevor Larnach is a key run producer for Minnesota with a .233 average, two homers and 15 RBI.
- Larnach is 111th in homers and 24th in RBI this season.
- Byron Buxton has 18 hits this season and a slash line of .243/.313/.432.
- Buxton is batting .171 with one homer over the course of his last 10 games while also on a four-game hitting streak.
- Jose Miranda leads Minnesota in batting average (.244) this season.
- Miranda enters this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he’s hitting .368.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Anthony Rizzo leads the Yankees with 11 runs batted in while racking up a team-high batting average of .316.
- In all of MLB, Rizzo ranks 17th in homers and 70th in RBI.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .254 with two doubles, a triple, two home runs and 16 walks.
- Torres is 111th overall in homers and 171st in RBI this season.
- Torres brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .211 with two walks and an RBI.
- Aaron Judge has accumulated a team-best six home runs and 11 runs batted in.
- DJ LeMahieu has six doubles, a triple, two home runs and six walks while hitting .281.
- LeMahieu brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with two doubles, a walk and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!