MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
|Twins||– ()||O 6.5 (-135)||-126|
|Yankees||+ ()||U 6.5 (+106)||+108|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Ryan (R) NYY: Cortes (L)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Yankees, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (13-10) are favorites (-126) on the moneyline when they take on the New York Yankees (13-10) Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, live on MLB Network. Joe Ryan will get the ball for Minnesota while New York will counter with Nestor Cortes Jr..
Twins vs. Yankees 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins are the 18th-highest scoring team in MLB play averaging 4.2 runs per game (97 total).
- The Twins rank 14th in MLB play with 26 total home runs.
- Minnesota’s .232 batting average ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Twins are 24th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .303.
- Minnesota ranks 19th in MLB, slugging .385.
- The Yankees have scored the 22nd-most runs in the league this season with 94 (4.1 per game).
- New York has hit 30 homers this season, which ranks sixth in the majors.
- The Yankees rank 25th in MLB with a .225 team batting average.
- New York has the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.306).
- The Yankees rank 17th in the majors with a .391 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Yankees Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 71.4% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (5-2).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -126 or shorter, Minnesota has a 5-2 record (winning 71.4% of its games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Twins’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- In the 12 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total four times (4-8-0).
- The Twins have a 7-5-0 record ATS this season.
- The Yankees have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- New York has played as an underdog of +108 or more twice this season and lost both games.
- The Yankees have a 48.1% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- So far this season, New York and its opponents have hit the over in three of its 13 games with a total.
- The Yankees are 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
|Joe Ryan (MIN)||Pitcher||Nestor Cortes Jr. (NYY)|
|4 – 0||W/L||3 – 0|
Twins Key Hitters
- Joey Gallo is batting .216 this season with a team-high six home runs.
- Trevor Larnach leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 15 while batting .240 with two homers.
- Larnach is 115th in home runs and 28th in RBI among all hitters in the majors.
- Larnach enters this game on a two-game hit streak. He’s hitting .250 during his last five outings with one homer.
- Byron Buxton has collected 18 base hits, an OBP of .299 and a slugging percentage of .410 this season.
- Jose Miranda has collected 21 hits this season and has an OBP of .299. He’s slugging .258 on the year.
Yankees Key Hitters
- Anthony Rizzo paces the Yankees in runs batted in (11) and has a team-high batting average of .300.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Rizzo’s home run total puts him 19th, and his RBI total ranks 75th.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .257 with two doubles, a triple, two home runs and 17 walks.
- Torres ranks 115th overall in homers and 177th in RBI this year.
- Torres takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .278 with three walks.
- Aaron Judge has put up a team-high six home runs and 11 runs batted in.
- DJ LeMahieu is hitting .299 with six doubles, a triple, two home runs and seven walks.
- LeMahieu heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .500 with two doubles, two walks and two RBI.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!