MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Saturday, August 12, 2023 at 6:05 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH
|Twins||-1.5 (+134)||O 8.5 (-129)||-123|
|Phillies||+1.5 (-158)||U 8.5 (+102)||+105|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) PHI: Walker (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Phillies, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Minnesota Twins (60-58) stumble into Saturday’s matchup with the Philadelphia Phillies (65-52) looking to break a four-game losing streak. The contest starts at 6:05 PM ET on NBCS-PH with the Twins listed as -123 favorites to right the ship. Pablo Lopez will get the ball for Minnesota while Philadelphia will counter with Taijuan Walker.
Twins vs. Phillies 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 17 offense in MLB action scoring 4.4 runs per game (517 total runs).
- The Twins average 1.3 home runs per game to rank eighth in MLB action with 159 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the 24th-ranked batting average in MLB (.236).
- The Twins’ .314 on-base percentage is 21st in MLB.
- Minnesota is 15th in baseball, slugging .414.
- The Phillies have scored the 11th-most runs in the league this season with 549 (4.7 per game).
- Philadelphia’s 137 home runs rank 15th in Major League Baseball.
- The Phillies’ .257 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking seventh in MLB.
- Philadelphia has an OBP of .325 this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Phillies rank eighth in the majors with a .424 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Phillies Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins have won 54.9% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (39-32).
- Minnesota has gone 34-27 (winning 55.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -123 or shorter.
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 55.2% in this contest.
- Minnesota has played in 100 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-51-0).
- The Twins have collected a 45-58-0 record against the spread this season (covering 43.7% of the time).
- The Phillies have been underdogs in 33 games this season and won 16 (48.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Philadelphia has won 10 of its 19 games, or 52.6%, when it’s the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The Phillies have a 48.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Games involving Philadelphia have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 42 of 99 chances this season.
- The Phillies are 46-57-0 against the spread this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Taijuan Walker (PHI)|
|7 – 6||W/L||13 – 4|
Twins Key Hitters
- Carlos Correa leads Minnesota in batting average (.229) and runs batted in (53) this season while also slugging 14 homers.
- Including all batters in MLB, Correa is 101st in homers and 76th in RBI.
- Correa enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last five games, he’s hitting .412 with two homers.
- Max Kepler is slugging .465 this season, with a team-best 19 homers while driving in 45 runs.
- Willi Castro is slashing .241/.322/.371 this season for the Twins.
- Donovan Solano is batting .278 with an OBP of .377 and a slugging percentage of .402 this season.
- Solano will look to extend his two-game hitting streak. He’s batting .462 in his last five games.
Phillies Key Hitters
- Bryson Stott leads the Phillies with a team-high batting average of .302.
- Stott ranks 139th in homers and 108th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Alec Bohm’s 74 runs batted in lead his team.
- Bohm ranks 126th among hitters in the majors in home runs, and 15th in RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber leads the Phillies with 30 home runs.
- Nicholas Castellanos has 27 doubles, a triple, 20 home runs and 26 walks while hitting .280.
- Castellanos enters this game on a 12-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .349 with a double, five home runs, a walk and 11 RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!