MLB betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Run Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
|Twins||-1.5 (+159)||O 8.5 (-123)||-128|
|Padres||+1.5 (-188)||U 8.5 (-103)||+109|
|Pitching Probables: MIN: Lopez (R) SD: Lugo (R)|
|Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $200 on Twins vs. Padres, or any game, and get up to $1,000 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The San Diego Padres (19-17) and Juan Soto, coming off a four-hit game, are underdogs (+109) on the moneyline and will look to upset the Minnesota Twins (19-17) on Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET on BSN. Pablo Lopez takes the mound for Minnesota while Seth Lugo is San Diego’s starter for the contest.
Twins vs. Padres 2023 Key Stats
- The Twins have the No. 21 offense in baseball scoring 4.3 runs per game (153 total runs).
- The Twins average 1.3 home runs per game to rank ninth in MLB action with 45 total home runs.
- Minnesota has the worst batting average in MLB (.218).
- The Twins are 28th in MLB with a .299 on-base percentage.
- Minnesota’s .384 slugging percentage ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Padres rank 23rd in the majors with 151 total runs scored this season.
- San Diego has hit 40 homers this season, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Padres have a team batting average of .234 this season, which ranks 24th among MLB teams.
- San Diego has an OBP of .321 this season, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Padres rank 16th in the majors with a .396 team slugging percentage.
Twins vs. Padres Betting The Run Line & Moneyline
- The Twins are 10-7 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 58.8% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -128 or shorter, Minnesota has an 8-5 record (winning 61.5% of its games).
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 56.1% in this matchup.
- In the 21 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total seven times (7-14-0).
- The Twins have put together an 11-11-0 record ATS this season (covering 50% of the time).
- This season, the Padres have won five out of the 10 games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Diego has a record of 1-3 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +109 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Padres, based on the moneyline, is 47.8%.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in seven of its 25 opportunities.
- The Padres are 12-12-0 against the spread in their 24 chances this season.
|Pablo Lopez (MIN)||Pitcher||Seth Lugo (SD)|
|2 – 2||W/L||3 – 2|
Twins Key Hitters
- Byron Buxton is batting .233 with eight home runs and 19 RBI. All three of those stats are tops among Minnesota hitters this season.
- Buxton’s home runs put him 16th in MLB, and he ranks 54th in RBI.
- Carlos Correa is batting .185 with an OBP of .261 and a slugging percentage of .363 this season.
- Correa ranks 72nd in home runs and 118th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Max Kepler has 19 hits this season and a slash line of .213/.308/.427.
- Joey Gallo has collected 13 hits this season and has an OBP of .315. He’s slugging .527 on the year.
Padres Key Hitters
- Xander Bogaerts has a team-best batting average of .273, and paces the Padres in home runs (six).
- Bogaerts’ home run total ranks 47th in the big leagues, and he is 118th in RBI.
- Soto has made the most of his opportunities as he paces his team with 17 runs batted in.
- Soto ranks 72nd in home runs and 79th in RBI among all hitters in the big leagues.
- Soto has safely hit in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with three doubles, five walks and three RBI.
- Jake Cronenworth is batting .238 with eight doubles, two triples, three home runs and 19 walks.
- Manny Machado’s 17 runs batted in lead his team.
- Machado has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .364 with a double, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering MLB fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or get the ClutchBet app today!